Greta's Introduction

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
grumpyvirgo

Greta's Introduction

Post by grumpyvirgo »

Hello! I'm Greta and I'm currently studying and researching witchcraft. I plan on doing actual practices/ceremonies/rituals/spells next year once I understand everything I need to. I've been considering studying/working with witchcraft for a few years now, but I've only recently started researching it and taking notes on it. I'd say I've been drawn to it, or aspects of it for much, much longer though. And I'd say I've been researching it for about 5-6 months at this point.

I'm 19, I use she/her pronouns and I live in the USA on the east coast
I like using TikTok, reading/writing (although I haven't been doing a ton of it recently), I watch a lot of YouTube, and I love thrifting. I also really like tarot cards, I'm not the best at using them and I don't have them completely memorized, but it's something I'm learning about and I'm really enjoying it. I'm also obsessed with saving jars. Anything that is kept in a jar (maraschino cherries, olives, jam, pickles, and so on) I keep the jars for random stuff or to drink out of. I also love, love, love mason jars. I make a lot of homemade cold brew or iced coffee with the mason jars I have, which is another hobby of mine.

As far as my practice goes, I'd describe it as pretty traditional. I know Wicca isn't for me, and I'm not pagan. I don't plan on working with deities or anything, I'm not super educated on that yet, so that could change. I was raised Christian, so I'm a little cautious when it comes to working with gods in general.

Some personal stuff about me: I have a cat named Milo. I got married at 18 and my husband and I adopted him a few months after moving in together. I'm not currently in school or working yet, but I'm getting a job soon. Once I go back to college I'm working on becoming a high school history teacher. I love horror, psychological, and gore-y type movies.

But yeah, that's a ton about me!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Greta's Introduction

Post by SpiritTalker »

:wave: Hi and welcome and a chin scratch for Milo.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

OMG , I'm with you on the jar thing :roll: finally put a few in the recycle and save only the cute/practical ones, I really like trader Joe's coconut oil jars and have several for things like all different sugars (brown, regular, cane, powdered),, and salts, (regular, Himalayan, corse, black and red hawaiian) and many spices. I did Mason jars for the herbs, but sometimes I can't find the one I want!....have about 40 more years of collecting so it is getting a little overwhelming halfsm
Welcome to the forum :wave: we have bunches of stuff to get your mind wrapped around this craft, but don't hesitate to jump in anywhere or ask a question :fairy:
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Hello Greta
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Hi Greta! I'm so with you on the horror movies. I am a horror movie fanatic. I also like mason jars too. They're great to keep around.
Anubisa

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”