8th Chakra color

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
earth_love

8th Chakra color

Post by earth_love »

I had to log back in, does "Magenta Sky" mean anything to an amazing member, here? Then I found out that Magenta is the color of the 8th Chakra. Blown away again. Fantastic! EDIT, I don't know anything about Chakras. I read there are 7 main chakras. But there's also an 8th, called the Soul Star?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 8th Chakra color

Post by Firebird »

Hi earth_love, I moved your post over here as it seemed off topic to the subject it was posted to.
Where does this chakra sit at? I love the color magenta a fav since elementary school, LoL!
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’ve read that it’s above the head & links to the higher soul-self. The Goddess of Mercy Kwan Yin is said to radiate magenta. I think it’s a color of divine, spiritual love 💗 & mercy, which makes sense.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Hi. Its too much of a coincidence that I was posting on this Magical site about telepathy. I logged out. I had my hands under running water, and was sent the distinct message of "magenta sky". Then I read a tiny bit online & found out about the 8th chakra. Which I think could be a major key in helping my troubled soul. I truly believe i was sent this information to use as a tool. Blessings to all & Thanks!

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”