AIR

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
earth_love

AIR

Post by earth_love »

HI! How do we connect with air element? Just being outdoors? I have seen visions in water & fire. I'm very connected to the earth as I'm a Taurus. Free roaming bull cattle actually walk into my yard. I leave water out for the cattle. I feel at home with the earth. Peaceful. But I don't understand air element except that we need air. I feel a connection to wind & I always sense storms coming. Even from serious long distances. I have dreamnt of tropical storms & their exact locations. Its strange. So somehow I'm connected to the weather? Which would be air?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: AIR

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh gosh, this could be fun... and oh, yes, weather is a mix of forces

Make Air Noise by chanting, singing, whistling or playing a flute
Blow up balloons and chase them outdoors with your cat or dog (not sure about cattle)
Blow soap bubbles
Fly a kite or a helium balloon on a sturdy & looong string
Fly a squadron of paper airplanes, each with different wing flaps and folds; aim for the waste basket; use an electric fan for lift
Stand out in a breeze and feel the currents shift
Air is also represented by vapor so observe the steam off your hot coffee/tea
Brew some herbal aerosols with Air related herbs to use instead of incense
The ultimate experience would be a hot air balloon ride
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

earth_love wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:38 pm HI! How do we connect with air element?
Feathers
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Black Cloud, thank you. No wonder I keep finding & saving beautiful large feathers, outside. One cool feather was from a roadrunner bird, here. I noticed what their feather markings looked like, when they stop in my yard to get water..
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

SpiritTalker, thank you. Does singing or chanting need to be done outdoors? I have stood outside & admired the force on a super windy day. I have also noticed visions through steam. As a teen I 1st experienced scrying in my steaming cup of hot chocolate. It scared me. But it was also very bad news I saw in the cup. Thank u so much because I've been trying to scry lately with zero luck. It happens to me spontaneously when I'm not attempting to do anything. Cups of hot drinks has worked for me, tho.
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Well I'm an Air person by nature. I am a Gemini (which is an Air astrological sign) and am drawn to the intellect side. I love being indoors, but when I do get out I love the cool air and wind. Another thing that I love are wind chimes. It helps you get into a meditative type and really helps you relieve stress. I also love lighting incense. It can be any incense you want. I love Sandalwood since it is my favorite. I hope I have helped.
Anubisa
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

> Does singing or chanting need to be done outdoors?

Air is present both indoors & out. Go wherever you feel like singing 🎶 or chanting. Get comfortable. Breathe. Try chanting vowel sounds aye, eee, eye, ohh, yoo so that the sinus bones vibrate & center in the belly to deepen the experience, or vibrate Sanskrit ohm mani padmi hum. Just experiment with repetitions in a sing song tone & observe the effects. Sitting on a chair is also fine.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

HI Anubisa! I love those lovely, large metal outdoor windchimes, so much. So incense would also be considered air. I did not know any of this. Thanks!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Here’s a link to the EUTM correspondences lists

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=26933
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I need to get to that thread to fix the links, the table of contents links are all within that particular thread....so keep scrolling through it's in there....somewhere
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Study Info
. The texts Charge of the Goddess and Wiccan Rede Long form for guidelines
. Triple moon goddess 🌛🌕🌜 and 🦌 horned god represent dual forces of Nature
. Holidays rep Nature’s cycles - 🎃Samhain, ⛄️Yule, 🦔Imbolc, 🔥Beltane, ☀️Litha, 🍞Lammas,🌛Moon
. Elements manifest intentions - 🔽water=liquids. ⏹earth=solids. ⏏️air=vapors. 🔼fire=plasma
. Gear reps elements: 🔽 🍸H2O cup, ⏹🧂salt purifies, 🔼🕯candle, & oil holds psychic charge, ⏏️incense/aerosol💨

Elemental Correspondence Mini-Ref
⏏️ E-Air - wand, incense or aerosol; 🟡, intellect; marjoram, mint, sage; bell, feather, bubbles; tiger eye, citrine
🔼 S-Fire - blade, oil, candle; 🔴; vitality, partnership; bay, basil, rosemary, pepper; carnelian, red jasper
🔽 W-Water - cup; 🔵; emotions, psychic activity; lemon, rose, chamomile, thyme; seashells, jingle-bells; turquoise
⏹ N-Earth - pentacle or stone; 🟢; home, prosperity; grains, mugwort, patchouli, salt; hematite, jade, aventurine
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

earth_love wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:19 pm HI Anubisa! I love those lovely, large metal outdoor windchimes, so much. So incense would also be considered air. I did not know any of this. Thanks!
It is considered an Air element since incense produces a scent which is related to the Air element. You do need fire to start it, but it is an Air element like I said. :) As for chimes, I like smaller metal chimes or wooden chimes. Usually you can hear samplings at Lowe's or Home Depot because they'll have sets out and you can test them. I like to do that so that I don't get something that I don't like.
Anubisa
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I concur with the difficulty in connecting to this element. Sometimes I think when someone is very grounded it is harder to access Air. We can surround ourselves in all the accoutrements but sometimes we just ain't feeling it.
I have pondered this for awhile. I think some folks have their strengths in other elements. Like with Air we know it's there and the breeze is great and everything but we thrive in the element of fire or earth or water, you know what I mean? (It's like getting type cast and mine happens to be fire.) From some of the convo's we've had earth_love, you seem to thrive in the element of Spirit with the prophetic dreaming. :D That's a gift that happens between the worlds in the element of Spirit (direction is Ether), this seems to be a strength for you.
:fairy:
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thank you, Anubisa. Wind chimes sound so pretty to my ears. Firebirdflys: I barely connect with fire. I grill out & light the gas for fire with a button. How about lighting my cigarettes, cuz I'm a smoker? I never light candles or incense, cuz yes, I'm that broke, lol. Cigarettes are priority. The kitchen stove here is electric. Do cigs count, then?
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

SpiritTalker, thanks! I have always loved seashells. I had no idea about them. If I would've known that, I wouldn't have tossed out my collection of shells when I downsized. Oops

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”