Question about Summoning a spirit

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
cupid

Question about Summoning a spirit

Post by cupid »

Good evening everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but; I created this altar for a spirit that has been visiting me via my dreams, and through early morning astral projections. I had a mediumship reading done on me back in 2018 about this individual and they had told me they seek to help me, aid me, and be by my side because there is a connection between us. I resonated with this reading because I was already going through many experiences with this spirit, and not once did it ever feel that it was deceiving or negative. This individual has passed on and I always admired them.

Overall, I really wanted to know on some tips with what offerings I can provide to the altar of this spirit, I really seek to properly communicate and understand more on the connection that we both have.

Thank you.
:fairy: cupid
Black Cloud

Re: Question about Summoning a spirit

Post by Black Cloud »

Being you do not know who it is, you have no name or picture, some generic offerings like fresh flowers, clean clear spring water, and a burning white candle might be nice.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

In addition to those BC mentioned, add greetings and casual conversation. There’s no need to be shy about speaking softly out loud. And coffee - A cuppa coffee invites by its aroma.
cupid

Post by cupid »

Black Cloud wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:28 am Being you do not know who it is, you have no name or picture, some generic offerings like fresh flowers, clean clear spring water, and a burning white candle might be nice.
Hello there, thank you for responding and helping me out here ;)
I forgot to mention; I knew of this spirit/individual when they were living but in terms of that I knew them personally. I was always a big admirer of them and when they passed I was so upset. After their passing that's when odd things started to happen, not negative or hostile experiences, but it was like they came to me. it's been a very shocking and amazing experience.
cupid

Post by cupid »

SpiritTalker wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:00 am In addition to those BC mentioned, add greetings and casual conversation. There’s no need to be shy about speaking softly out loud. And coffee - A cuppa coffee invites by its aroma.
Thank you for these tips; I currently have photos of them on the altar with a cup of water, fake roses and romance incense in a gold cup, and a candle to help guide their way to the altar. I always say good morning and acknowledge them. <3

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”