A Mirror's Powers?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
earth_love

A Mirror's Powers?

Post by earth_love »

Hello. This is a question I've been wondering. What powers do random mirrors hold? I am positive there is some type of energy. I was pondering a serious downfall in my past. I was thinking back to the first issue. And I was recounting my day & what or whom I came into contact with. It was a decorative mirror w printed artwork on the mirror. It was on display in a store. I wanted to buy it, but I didn't have enough money.
I remember thinking to myself, I wonder how many people have walked past, and/or looked into this mirror. I touched the mirror, cuz I was looking at the artwork on it. My inner voice told me not to touch the mirror. I only touched 1 finger on mirror. Anyways, from that moment on..really bad things started happening to me quickly. I was even violently mugged on the street, a few days later. Lots of very bad stuff! And I can pinpoint that mirror as like a beginning point. Like something was set off. Does anyone believe this could be possible? Do certain items have the capacity to do this?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: A Mirror's Powers?

Post by SpiritTalker »

First - I don’t really know for sure.
2nd - I can 🤨 speculate. Mirrors reflective ability is metaphoric. The imagery is reversed so symbolically they reverse the situations they reflect. The Other-Realm is said to be a reverse of the mundane so mirrors would be considered windows into other realities. Mirrors were commonly covered or turned to the wall when there’d been a death in the household to prevent OtherRealm interference. Mirrors are used to direct the flow of chi energy in Feng shui, Chinese geomancy. As to whether objects can hold & transfer luck ... well, isn’t charging spells for that very purpose? You could re-transfer it to a compact mirror, snap it shut and tape it closed. Pop it into a Baggie with 3 spoons of salt, add a stone for sink-weight, seal it and drop it off a bridge (between here and there) into a river - on the side where water flows away from you.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

@SpiritTalker, as always thanks for your vast wisdom on subjects! You're amazing. I watched some YouTube videos made by other knowledgeable people. They talked about all that you wrote, here. Even a compact mirror's use, like u said. I never knew all these details about mirrors.
But I have noticed throughout my life, I can touch/hold random objects & receive vivid impressions. Good or bad. I was jogging my memory & remembered many more details about the day I came into contact w that dreaded mirror. I completely believe the thing was bad.
I received a constant succession of BAD. Actual crimes where I was attacked by random strangers. I was mugged & robbed of large amounts of money several times. And there were physical fights w strangers, along w being mugged. And separate random altercations, out in public.Also threats of violence. ALL having to do w strangers who literally popped out of nowhere. It was a psychic attack.
I made the mistake of not listening to my known spirit guide, who told me to not enter the store, but I did. She also told me not to touch mirror. I'm always warned of any danger, from her. But I have a listening problem. I will fix that, from now on. I need to always listen. Please give me a tip to make sure the energy is banished. What could I do today? I want to make extra sure its gone.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

@SpiritTalker....I just realized more, oh no. I have vaguely written about toxicity I feel in area where I live. In my other posts. I just remembered 1 incident.....I was walking to a store here. Alone, walking down side of road. A pick-up truck drove by me with 2 horrible females. Strangers. The passenger threw a giant, gas station soda full, at me! It was an ice cold soda, just purchased. Full with large, hard ice cubes. I was violently blasted in my entire face & eyes with the ice & it hurt me! I was soaked all in my head & body with the entire drink cup. The 2 females drove away screaming in laughter. Like I said, the bad appears out of nowhere! Please tell me what I can do. I'm frightened of more of the same. 1 more fact, I'm new to this state where I feel toxicity. I touched that mirror in another state. Clear across the USA. How do I banish this residual energy? Any help is very much appreciated!.....EDIT.....I know this is sheer coincidence from the mighty mother nature, but I had to come back here & add this. Its been windy & cloudy, all day here in the southwest desert. 10 min after I logged out of here...thunder & a powerful ice storm hit. All over my porch, ice around the door. Stuff blowing on porch. I went outside to pick up items blowing around & ice crystals were hitting me.I attempted to take photos of the ice on my porch. Its still thundering & pouring rain.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

1. Stop yourself in the moment you catch yourself identifying with those negative experiences. Say “Stop.” Insert something else that’s positive. It sounds like you’re in a mental-emotional spin-cycle of attraction. You know the law of attraction I’m assuming, or just look it up. We all can get caught up in those spin-cycles from time to time. Stop. Ground. Take back control. Repeat as needed 🙂.
. Give yourself a talisman to hold and rub - any smooth stone would do.
2. I already suggested retransferring the energy to the compact. Maybe you just didn’t grasp that IS a banishing spell.
3. The heebie jeebie cycle isn’t responsible for the weather. This winter’s cycle has just plain been goofy. God knows what DARPA has been messing up with their chem-trail sprays. Normally my location has 40 or more inches of snow by MidJanuary, and so far since Nov we’ve had 9.5 inches & it snow/hailed in Hawaii... see FireBirdFlys video post today... and it can snow in the deserts occasionally. Look up some Pinterest photos.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thanks again, for your replies. Yeah I just quickly glanced at a video where a medium was talking about using a compact mirror. I will watch it all the way through & use it. I've also been reading about the law of attraction. I'm going to work on grounding, more. And I always carry a talisman in my pocket. You're so right SpiritTalker, my emotions have been running high, lately. I will use the energy to channel positivity. I feel better already! The negative thoughts hinder positive change & growth.
barker

Post by barker »

In alchemy silver means sanity OR vanity - the former has intelligence, become that. The portal to the otherworld is divine reason. Only a divine reason could be bring you the events that have ensued, if you ask me. To follow this reason through to salvation: Look at mirror and be conscious of the otheryou, and then notice that when you look away it will be otheryou looking to more. The Law of Attraction says that if you give with vanity you receive anger. Please start giving with care... barker
barker

Post by barker »

Sexy Portal

Gazing at the mirror like you can see all sorts of shapes of energy on your face and neck allows you to rethink them. It works to perceive the truth that love is wise. These energy shapes, globs, clear away and leave you with divine beauty, if you are to see that with intent.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Check out this former post of Kasandra’s on mirror reversal spell

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24585
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

@barker...thanks for all of the info. U are so right, there really was a divine reason behind everything. I'm just amazed at the members here! Very skilled intuition, always spot-on. There sure was a reason! Mirrors have always been a portal to me. I've caught quick glimpses into the otherworld, yes. Its very interesting. I've read a small amount about alchemy. Also interesting.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thanks @SpiritTalker. I read the great link u left. I used 2 black candlesticks, before. They absolutely work. I remember buying them many years ago. Remember when there were big malls with a specialty candle store, inside? I always felt at home in that store, lol. Yeah, I'm not afraid anymore. All the troubles I go thru just strengthen me. I've been realizing that.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Another thing I found out, was that this mirror in store...was painted/printed solid black on almost half of it. On the front. I found images online of the exact mirror. It was on a display stand. Many, many people may have touched, looked into & walked past that mirror. It definitely was a mysterious object, imo! Also, I will never view mirrors out in public, the same. And I definitely won't touch them. I also believe in the power of touch. Maybe something came through in that black part of the mirror? I'm also glad I didn't purchase the thing, lol..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I know what ya mean about walking past a store display of mirrors and getting fractured by multiple reflections. The residue of other reflections gives me the willies. I really dislike such displays and avoid them. Shields up is a safe guard if I were actually shopping for a new wall mirror. The one and only time I entered a carnival funhouse hall of mirrors it psy-op’d me.

You could think of a black & white mirror as the balanced dual pillars of the universe as they rep this in magical parlance & are at the entrance to the temple.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Yes, SpiritTalker. Now that u mention that...I remember years ago being in some decorative shop at the mall. It had new mirrors all over the walls, for sale. Pretty designs, w flowers printed on edges, etc. I looked just for a second at the 1 wall covered in different mirrors. I remember feeling very sick & had to leave the store, to go sit down on a bench. I'm staying away from mirrors in public areas! I'm done! 😁
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I had a real weird experience with a mirror.
viewtopic.php?p=175292#p175292
I may have to look into the whole mirror thing a bit more. We have 2 antique mirrors and one was from a well known hotel, wonder if it has been a source of weirdness.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”