An old crystal necklace

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
earth_love

An old crystal necklace

Post by earth_love »

This was so amazing! I have a beautiful heart shaped crystal on a delicate silver chain. I was just touching the crystal & it was moving all over the place. This is old jewelry of mine, I had in storage for years. I really haven't even held the crystal since. It was really moving about, almost jumping out of my fingers. What does this symbolize, if anything? This was my crystal only, bought new.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: An old crystal necklace

Post by SpiritTalker »

? I’m understanding that this crystal moved without your conscious effort. I’m sure you know that psychokinesis is a psychic ability; thus not an intuitive symbol. Quartz holds a piezo-electric charge. Your hands were generating and quartz responded. Call it “the Samantha-twitch”. 🤗
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Synyax
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Is it rounded on it's edges or faceted?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thanks SpiritTalker & firebirdflys. Yes, the crystal is rounded & faceted. A beautiful heart. Cut different facets on each side. Right, SpiritTalker, the electric type charge quartz holds.
I'm saddened to say this was symbolic to me, tho. My older dog died in his sleep, late last night. For some reason I reached for that crystal heart, last night just out of the blue. I hadn't touched it in at least 1 year; when I hung it on a jewelry organizer. I was absolutely mesmerized by the brilliant facets of colors. It even reflected & shone on a nearby wood bookcase. When I handled heart, dog was lying down resting in a different room. I just remembered now, that I stopped admiring crystal's colors, to go check on dog. He had really started slowing down, the last few days. I have 1 dog still here with me. He's almost 2 years old. He's very quiet today. I hope my dog that passed on is running free & happy in another realm/dimension. He was a good dog.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Oh my, that may remain a strong connection to the pendant, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. He is surly joined his canine kin and running free across the rainbow Bridge. 🌈 ♥ blessings to your hurting heart.

Haven't seen a quartz heart that was faceted before,
Does it look like any of these?
https://www.google.com/search?q=faceted ... 62&bih=601

FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

THANK YOU @ firebirdflys! I hope so! About the connection u mentioned with the crystal. I DID save the dog from an unhappy home & gave him a wonderful life with me. I think you are really on to something, here! Thanks cuz that uplifts my spirits, now..
I don't know for a fact that its quartz, I'm sorry. I just noticed u left a link. I will check it out. I was told years ago, heart was a form of crystal? Or man made? My Mom bought it for me as a gift when I was young. When I use Tapatalk again, I'll post a photo. I just wrote "crystal" cuz its easier. I actually don't know specific name of what this heart is. I could research online.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

I have a Swarovski Aurora Borealis. So they call it "crystal" online. But I don't think it is an actual crystal? Is it just faceted glass? I'm sorry, my brain is really mush, lately. But its so strange how it moved. I am holding onto the idea that the heart was a loving message from my dog, in his last hours with me. I love him so much & now tears, again. Thanks for reading.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”