Fae signs...?

pixi

Fae signs...?

Post by pixi »

I've been a practicing witch for a bit over a year now but I suppose I've been a witch since I was a wee thing, looking back.

I've been more curious about fae since I finally decided to take my craft more seriously and had a spiritual awakening after an episode of being very unwell, it was what pulled me out of that, I feel.

Anywho... I've been aware of little white lights in the last several months, and occasionally puffs of smoke in the air where there is no way anything in my home is causing the smoke. I've been making an effort to be in my garden and nature more, taking the time to be myself there. The other day I spent my first time out there in a while planting some seeds to grow on my windowsill and I noticed a little circle of tiny pebbles outside on the patio just in front of my kitchen windowsill, which is full of my plants which I tend to.

I will say my knowledge of fae is really not that great. I find their presence, or what I assume is them in the little white lights, comforting. I don't know about working with them but I feel like it's a natural progression to my spiritual practice. Does anyone have some advice? :) :fairy:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Fae signs...?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Read this old post
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=34881
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Learn as much as you can about any spirit/entity you decide to work with.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

There was a place some of us would frequent where we could see the tiny lights usually in multiple colors. We had enough tricks played on us at this location that we decided to make offerings before entering "their" zone. This seemed to help with the trickery, but beyond that, I personally have not tried to bond with or have a relationship much beyond affirming their existence with the offerings.
bb, Firebird
ps. Please stop by the introductions forum and let us know a bit about yourself and how you came to this path, :fairy: TY.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
pixi

Post by pixi »

SpiritTalker wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:05 am Read this old post
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=34881
Thanks, that was an intriguing read.
pixi

Post by pixi »

Black Cloud wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:33 am Learn as much as you can about any spirit/entity you decide to work with.
Thanks, I always err on the side of caution and especially with anything I don’t know much about.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”