Anxiety or Panic Attacks

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Anxiety or Panic Attacks

Post by Anubisa »

Hey everyone,

Lately, I've been having really bad attacks on the interstate. It started after my surgery. I don't know why. I feel like I have to drive 50 when I used to be able to drive 70 or more. Mom drove down to my appointment today and a little way back up. I drove the rest of the way back up. I was better because she was there, but I need to do get back to how I used to be. Should I see my doctor? Anything you can think of?
Anubisa
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Anxiety or Panic Attacks

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yeh - surgery impacts the energy body as well as the physical body. Literally the GI tract or digestive path has been realigned but the imprint of the former pathway is still in the energy-body program. Try light meditation and consciously picture the new pathway for the energy body; yes, talk to your energy body. It’s a part of your Being.

After a trauma I had panic attacks while driving... for me, there’s something about the highway coming at me that scrambles the receivers and senders. My MD told me to focus on just one thing that is present to calm down. I can control breathing - & it’s present - so I use it as the one thing to focus on because I can do that & still keep my eyes on the road while driving. I’ve pulled off the road when I needed to get calm too.
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Anxiety or Panic Attacks

Post by Anubisa »

Thanks so much for the help SpiritTalker.
Anubisa

Return to “Mental Health”