Looking for Spell Help

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
RedRavenFox

Looking for Spell Help

Post by RedRavenFox »

I hope I am posting this is the right space. I'm looking for help for a friendship spell. For years I've been attracting narcissists, bullies and various other cruel people without meaning to. I'm in a better place now and I have some great friends but I would like to add to my merry little group. I read a spell for friendship in a book which though nice, involved ribbons and trees. I live in an apartment complex whose owner's wouldn't let me use any of their trees for any type of decoration. Additionally being a cat person I really cannot have ribbons around the home. Don't want the kitties to swallow any ribbons. Any ideas?
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Spell Help

Post by Firebird »

I wonder if you can do something like a dream catcher, it would ensnare the creepers letting only the people who are good and worthy through. You'd have to create a chant of some sort to recite while you weave, maybe like..."web of protection let true friends through, all creepers are trapped from this day hitherto". Or something along those lines. Remember to keep the phrasing in the positive eliminating words that contain no, not, don't, can't etc...all conjunctions ending in n't.
Then use materials that reflect the work like a pink hoop for friendship, dark thread to trap the creepers, a sprig of rosemary tied to the finished piece for remembrance...etc. incense or a candle to send the chants to the ether.
Best,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RedRavenFox

Post by RedRavenFox »

Thanks so much!

Blessings.
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Just pointing out that the term dreamcatcher, and what is commonly associated with it, is considered cultural appropriation - and rightfully so - despite the fact that other cultures and traditions, including my own, do similar things. So if you create a dreamcatcher, it should be of your own design and look considerably different than the spiderweb design with feathers which are sold as decorative knock offs.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Excellent observation Nevermoon and a good reminder about adapting the concept.

And btw, Welcome as new support & 100 blessings.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”