Heal self-confidence spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
SapphireRoad

Heal self-confidence spell?

Post by SapphireRoad »

Nowadays the field maths is unfavourable... in many places low self-esteem devours people and I call it field magic, because if you dwell in a place like that it simply corrupts you.

How to reverse fields? One cannot live near damaged nucear reactor and consider himself healthy, can he?

I do not know how to heal fields of corrupted miasma or other notoriety.

To my perception it requires healthy solar plexus, which is mostly Mars-Sun corelation.
As I see it, people living in countries with yellow in flag have better self-esteem and don´t need to prove to others such innecessary things. This means it is better in such countries of modern world, yet not the best.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Heal self-confidence spell?

Post by Firebird »

Have your tried using the color orange in a healing spell? visually... wearing blue blockers glasses may help with any anxiety. View as many sunsets as possible. Get some orange flowers and maybe a carnelian stone.
Even the fruit symbolic like the sun, eating it with intentions making that consuming of the fruit the ritual or spell to clear oneself of negativity and returning the sun to the solar plexuses, with the baneful energy exiting the body in the normal way, and you could say chants in relation to the the good light going in and the dark light going out.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”