Anger

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
stormofwind

Anger

Post by stormofwind »

Does anybody when you get angry your powers become more intense..
I'm on truth spell path. I guess because I'm tired of the lies
Corbin

Re: Anger

Post by Corbin »

When carried by any emotion things become more intense...

Emotion is, after all, e(nergy-in-)motion.

But I don't cast in anger for the same reason I try not to make rash decisions or run my mouth off when angry - the likelyhood of being driven by my anger into doing foolish and regrettable things - do harm that its hard to rectify. Wiser to find equilibrium and then once properly tasked by reason, then raise energy. Task emotional energy (feeling) with structure (reason).

Or accept the consequences.

Emotional magic is like a runaway horse. Horses are exciting and powerful animals however I personally prefer being in the saddle riding the horse to letting the horse ride me ;)

Be blessed x
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Yep,come to the dark side...we have cookies!

No really, anger and hate makes everything more powerful,uncontrollable and thus more dangerous,more likely to backfire.

I use strong emotions sometimes, when it fits and I am in control still,otherwise I prefer to shut everything down because I need control over what I am doing.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Letting the spirit of raised emotion 'run the show' also opens pathways for unsolicited invocation.

The which leads me neatly back to the runaway horse analogy...

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”