Black moths and butterflies

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Observantcat

Black moths and butterflies

Post by Observantcat »

The title about somes it up.

Long story short, this morning, I opened the backdoor, and a black moth flew in.

Then later in the afternoon, I watched a black butterfly flutter right by me while waiting in line.

Long story short, I believe Hecate is trying to say, hi, I'm here for you.

I also know that many cultures and religions haveeny different views.

The last I believe, is evil accosiated with the color. It like calling a mom a "witch" cause she gave her sick kid cough syrup.

I know I have a ton of changes coming up. Been deathly ill for a long time, over a disease that, "doesn't exist", so I'm forced to try and live the best quality possible.

When I was younger, I could always hear, "muttled whispers", couldn't make out the conversation. But in the last few months, things have gotten much more intense. I can make out conversations. Other factors can add in to this. Like the disease.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone experience the same things? Or any other advice?
Black Cloud

Re: Black moths and butterflies

Post by Black Cloud »

Strangely enough, yesterday morning before sunrise, I saw a huge black butterfly. It was flying around a tree I was under. Butterflies are cool creatures, they dance on death then flutter away to other lands.

By the way, in Aztec lore dead warriors became butterflies in the after life.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”