How do you know if faeries are trying to contact you?

Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

How do you know if faeries are trying to contact you?

Post by Anubisa »

Hey everyone,

So I really haven't worked faeries before, but I had a strange dream last night where I had a faerie contact me. It was rather odd that I had a dream because I have never had any dreams or other contact with faeries. So I was wondering how do you know if the faeries are trying to contact you? Thanks for the help everyone.
Anubisa
RavenClaw

Re: How do you know if faeries are trying to contact you?

Post by RavenClaw »

Hi

By the term fairy, I don't know if you mean Fae or nature spirits. If you mean Fae, you might want to look up Morgan Daimler as she has a lot of experience with the Celtic fairy faith. She can be found online and also wrote a few books.

If you mean fairy as nature spirits and others that aren't Fae, then Ted Andrews wrote a book you might be interested in. It's called "Enchantment of the Faerie Realm". It was that book which got me started with fairies, etc.

If the entity wants a contract, then s/he is definitely a Fae as I know of no other who wants contracts.

I'm wondering if you tried divination? How about meditating for clarification if this is in fact a Fae? In my limited experience, Fae aren't big on giving out signs. If it is a Fae, why did s/he reach out to you? There are many different kinds of Fae so what kind of a Fae is it? Those questions are examples of what I believe tarot can answer.

You may also want to look up Fae (fairy) etiquette as it's different compared to our culture. For example, don't say 'thank you', 'you're welcome', 'please' and never apologize to them. Keep the offerings simple. They like dairy (butter or milk) and prefer honey over sugar but can use it if you don't have honey.

Good luck!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Thanks for the help RavenClaw. I'll definitely take you up on the advice.
Anubisa
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

You're welcome!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”