Signs from jewelry?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
EternalRos3

Signs from jewelry?

Post by EternalRos3 »

I have a Mayan calendar necklace that sits securely on it's chain. The pendant fell off the other day without anything breaking or coming undone. I'm not one to see signs in everything or follow superstition but thought this might have significance beyond being hard to explain.

Has this happened to anyone, or does anyone have insight?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Signs from jewelry?

Post by Firebird »

Firstly can I say, Merry re-meet! It's been a long time. Good to see you again :flyingwitch:
Sometimes the space where the the jump ring comes together is just big enough a sliver of metal to slip through. Especially if it is worn a lot the swinging back and forth eventually wears the metal out and it gets thin in spots. It's unlikely they spontaneously separated somehow. Although what was the date and circumstances? Is it an anniversary of something?...or a call to be more mindful of a promise made to the self or others? What was the Mayan date this happened, perhaps its to be aware of some Mayan event.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”