2022 Astronomical / astrological events significance (?)

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Corbin

2022 Astronomical / astrological events significance (?)

Post by Corbin »

So the 12 full moons in 2022 will include 2 supermoons (in June and July) and 2 lunar eclipses (in May & November).

Anyone care to add comment of the significance of Supermoons and Eclipses astrologically?

------

Also:

January 14th – February 3rd; Mercury retrograde (in Aquarius).

May 10th – June 2nd; Mercury retrograde (in Gemini).

&

September 9th – October 2nd; Mercury retrograde (in Libra).
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2022 Astronomical / astrological events significance (?)

Post by Firebird »

We are also having a super dark moon today. And in the west coast we'll have a 'black' moon January 31st, with a repeat on March 02 and 30th I think it was. That leaves February without a dark moon. It feels like two dark spots with a bright spot in the middle, right in the Imbolc season. Could that energy be catapulted into the universe to do good in the world?
A supermoon is when it is closest to the earth in its orbit, right? Like perihelion only that's for the sun. ummm no it's perigee with the moon anyway, we are nearer to the moon, and I feel like it could pull the bad away at its dark phase as it moves away from the earth. Likewise with a full moon sending out good vibes to transmit to the universe.
I personally don't fret too much with the merc. retrograde. I have found it to be a good time for conversation especially if you need to get to the root of something or dive deeper into an issue. With mercury being related to communication it gives both parties the opportunity to really pause and think upon their response, which can be a discipline right there. A good time to hone some skills. :roll: Perhaps troubles come about when one hasn't taken the time to think about what their saying instead of blurting out the first thing that comes to mind which is probably how messy communication comes about at retrograde. blue_flee
Machinery is hit and miss, there have been times with no trouble what-so-ever and others where more than one major thing was breaking down. And I want to know why that happens? is there other things at play in one's personal chart that effect that?
Anyhow Happy New Year!
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”