Green Energy

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Green Energy

Post by Firebird »

While wrapped in a canopy of green at this year's annual spring campout I had a wee revelation that humans really need to be in the green. It creates like a plugged-in energy link that is so healing and rejuvenating and for me this time was like a circuit overload.
Perhaps I should have tried some grounding techniques when I arrived because by the nighttime I could feel the buzz, it was like overdosing on speed only maybe not as intense.
Also being elated at the fact there were croaking frogs just adjacent to our site gave cause for joy as it has been a very long while since I heard their robust chatter.
In addition to the limy green of the sycamore trees there were abundant nettles, solanum, hemlock, elderberry, willow plants and others all in new leaf. They were literally throwing off that "new life force".
In retrospect, I was on nature overload, between the intense green energy and the deafening roar of the frogs, for the first time in a long while I was up all night, waiting to fall asleep. Fearing exhaustion by dawn became unfounded, because by 6:30am I was happily by the fire and making coffee.
Then I notice most of my back pain and other hip, elbow, and finger joints were not as sore. Could it be that humans really NEED the green growing things around them to stay healthy?
I also wondered about the nettles, if they, energetically were throwing off darts due to their natural ability to do that, (which hubs got stung pretty bad) although that buzz in my head was so weird, it seemed like a gazillion little, tiny irritants that weren't really all that irritating. The bed was soft and warm, the air was clear, crisp and clean.
Just the first night...then I thought back to previous campouts and recalled having similar trouble on the first night out.
Realizing now that highly sensitive people may have a different wiring system altogether, so I think I will try to practice getting surrounded by plants more often.
Thanks for listening,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”