Psychic Ability

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
stormofwind

Psychic Ability

Post by stormofwind »

So today.. I was my local thrift store .. I look at the books and cds and dvds since I don't watch much tv.
There was guy looking at cds.. then over load speaker a woman said please remove your car it's lexus..
Again she said the same thing because it parked right in front of the door
This went on for 10 minutes as waited for him to get through the cds..
I knew it was his car just by looking at him.. he was just dressed in shorts and baseball but I knew it was him..
He must been partially death? I didn't want to scare and say is that your car out there..
He made big enough of ass parking his car there. :lol:
JahaRa

Re: Psychic Ability

Post by JahaRa »

My opinion is that you should have said something. It was rude of him to park where he did and then even more rude to ignore the announcment that he must move his car.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I'm not sure that is really psychic ability.
Anyone who watches people, view their mannerisms and attitudes, observe their clothing and or jewelry and accessories can get a pretty good sense of who they are. Those who appeared entitled are more often than not the antagonists of such a scenario.
Watching people is a good practice to get a feel for especially if you are a reader.
Bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
JahaRa

Post by JahaRa »

Firebird wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:25 am I'm not sure that is really psychic ability.
Anyone who watches people, view their mannerisms and attitudes, observe their clothing and or jewelry and accessories can get a pretty good sense of who they are. Those who appeared entitled are more often than not the antagonists of such a scenario.
Watching people is a good practice to get a feel for especially if you are a reader.
Bb, F.
I agree, and even got off track with the post I answered. I think psychic ability is a human trait, maybe not usually called psychic, but I noticed that dogs and small children are telepathic and empathic. My daughter used to scream unconsolably when my dad walked in the room when he was angry. And when she was about 7 months old at day care she was the favorite baby (there were only 3) and they got a few more and had to hire a new carer, the minute my daughter got in the room with the new woman she started screaming and it didn't stop until I came to pick her up in the after noon. After 5 days they told me I needed to find someplace else to take her but they would give me a week. That afternoon they fired the new person, the next week my daughter was the favorite again. I don't know what was wrong with that woman that caused her to scream but I am glad she only lasted a week. Maybe she was more sensitive than some babies, but I think they each have their own way of reacting to certain emotion.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”