Weed Removal Suggestions

Love to garden? Me too! Garden talk and photos goes here: Flower gardens, vegetable gardens, organic gardening, natural pest control, houseplants, more.
ehsanjadoon

Weed Removal Suggestions

Post by ehsanjadoon »

Hi all,

I am just fed up with weeds and unwanted plants that grow in my garden. I tried different ways to get rid of them but nothing worked perfectly. A friend recommended me these https://backyardmash.com/weed-control/b ... d-killers/. Any one here ever used these? Are they useful enough? Thanks in advance.
RavenClaw

Re: Weed Removal Suggestions

Post by RavenClaw »

That depends on exactly what plants/weeds you're trying to get rid of. Out of the products listed on that page, I only know of RoundUp. It does kill grass and everything else it touches but we don't use the garden grade which I suspect is what's on your link. Even then, the grass grows back. My gramma used gasoline but then the grass would grow back. Both are good for dandelions and so is a weed bar to get them out of your lawn.

I have heard of Scott's brand. I don't know if you tried that or not. It's supposed to be good. I doubt there's an all purpose weed killer.

One time I was kicking around an idea to use a spell to kill certain plants. I didn't take the idea further to test it.

Good luck!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weed Removal Suggestions

Post by Firebird »

I would say the only product there that is environmentally sound is the flame thrower.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Gardening”