Twits

Talk about anything you want to here.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Twits

Post by Firebird »

So that's it then huh?,
...all the twits are gonna be able to tweet what ever nonsense, lies, false info or other inflammatory garbage they want? This does not bode well, Twitters beware...
this dude is already ruining the night sky, causing enormous amounts of space trash.
what ever happened to ecology?
oi
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
JahaRa

Re: Twits

Post by JahaRa »

It's sad you don't get what he is trying to do. But all rich people with a vision usually can't see the effects of what they do or set in motion. Musk wants to colonize Mars, he doesn't think humans will survive stuck on Earth. And he has support and financial ability to do things his way. Those satelites are providing internet to places that would not have access, including the Ukraine so, yes the night sky is busier than it used to be. We are changing and it doesn't do any good to be upset about something you can't change. Remember, Musk has put some of his patents on open source instead of keeping them for himself or selling them to the highest bidder. That right ther is an indication of his consciousness. At least he tries to make life better for people instead of bilking poor people for every penny they can get like Bezos et al.

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”