Home button

If you have a suggestion or comment about the board you can share it here.
Silent Ponny

Home button

Post by Silent Ponny »

Hello,

I have noticed that, once I click on logo or Home button in navigation it leads me to the list of spells which is quite annoying. I am on forum, not on a website. I really want to put me back on the front page of forum.
May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Home button

Post by Firebird »

Click the "Board Index" button rather than "EUTM" which will always take you back to the website, and is the home page.
EUTM is a website with a forum within it.

The "Board Index" will take you to a page that lists all the forums and their categories.

There is also a feature that says "Quick links" above the little house icon, (it has 3 horizontal lines to the left of "Quick links"). This feature will allow you to view these things:
□Your posts
□New posts
□Unread posts
□Unanswered posts
□Active topics
○ Search (this feature is also on the top right, use this when looking for specific topics)
♧ Members
◇The Team
(The icon images are slightly different because I do not have such imagery on the tablet choices)

Hope that helps...
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Silent Ponny

Re: Home button

Post by Silent Ponny »

Firebird wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:54 am Click the "Board Index" button rather than "EUTM" which will always take you back to the website, and is the home page.
EUTM is a website with a forum within it.

The "Board Index" will take you to a page that lists all the forums and their categories.

There is also a feature that says "Quick links" above the little house icon, (it has 3 horizontal lines to the left of "Quick links"). This feature will allow you to view these things:
□Your posts
□New posts
□Unread posts
□Unanswered posts
□Active topics
○ Search (this feature is also on the top right, use this when looking for specific topics)
♧ Members
◇The Team
(The icon images are slightly different because I do not have such imagery on the tablet choices)

Hope that helps...
Bb, Firebird
At least this logo works now. I think the logo used to redirect to webpage.
May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't

Return to “Suggestions/Comments”