Disturbing dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Disturbing dreams

Post by Firebird »

During the week before Thanksgiving, 2 dreams.
1st one (the waking world) was of a friend I valued dearly, until she tried to throw me under the buss. I had to tell her I would no longer be able to associate with her.
The dream was: I saw her somewhere we were in a crowd of people, I was suddenly compelled to go embrace her, which I did...can't remember anything after that. Except I was angry at myself for doing so, because of what she was willing to do to me in the waking world.
2nd one (the waking world) was of a childhood (adolescent-hood) friend, we were quite close for many years, we experienced a lot of growing up together, and hung out all the time until we got our own places, then she got married and I got married, anyway we caught up with each other when ever we could, the last time I spoke with her she had moved to the other side of of the US and it was a couple months before she shot herself to death. She had been troubled, married and divorced 3 times and was with a new guy I never did meet.
The Dream: I've already forgotten so much because it was disturbing and here is the trigger warning...turn away now.
She found me somehow and it was like we hadn't missed a day (she's been gone since 2015) she stressed she needed help to hide a bucket that the boyfriend had murdered someone and they were all chopped up in the bucket. This horrified me and I told her I didn't want to be involved but now I had already touched the bucket. Much of the dream was back and forth about what we would do but it was clear that somehow now neither one of us was getting out of this.
It was pretty frightening. And now I wonder if she is trying to tell me something, is this why she killed herself?
Some times I really hate dreaming...
Bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”