Obsidian Wizard

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Learning Everything

Re: Obsidian Wizard

Post by Learning Everything »

K
Learning Everything

I
Learning Everything

Today is a day which truth is going to be told. This will be my last post towards this introduction.

The effects of diabetes are taking a toll on my body. My glucose levels are not lowering, I’m eating healthy, my level barely lowers. I now take pills for my diabetes. These pills cause me problems with indigestion, chest pains, and heart pains.

I rarely have the want for sexual pleasure when I’m always in pain like this. I know how to cope as 1 being myself. But enjoying sexual pleasure the way I may have 16 years ago, this no longer exists, and to be 100% real, my sex drive is weak. And being in so fragile at the present, any type of activity would likely cause heart issues.

I know these problems will get worse as I age. And because I know my problems are getting worse, I no longer want to pursue a sexual partner.

I’m officially identifying as ASexual - Yes people attract me, the sex drive barely exist. Literally.

Obsidian Wizard has been laid to rest. I’m no longer pursuing Obsidian Wizard for it no longer has meaning being how things are these days with my health and pain related issues.

JRH Digital Creations - this was my original business name back in 2016. I’ve chosen to bring this name back as it now makes more sense and has meaning. Everything I do towards this business is a Digital Creation. And JRH would be my initials. It has more meaning for me. So I’m now going to be under JRH Digital Creations.

What I can say is that I’ve improved the sound of my music. Louder, hits harder, sounds better.

Have a Good Day / Have a Good Evening

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”