Uncertainty.

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics. Anyone who would like to offer their skills to read other members are also welcome to do so here.
rjmamula14

Uncertainty.

Post by rjmamula14 »

And right now I am going through some uncertainties on the job front. I like my current job. It makes the day go by fast and it pays the bills. I also have been working toward a CPA. I am planning to start prepping for the CPA exam, in the next few months. A few years ago I left my current job for three months to work for an accounting firm, but that didn’t work out and I returned to my current job. I’m starting to wonder if an office environment is not for me. I do like working in the warehouse. I also work a side job during tax season doing taxes for H&R Block. I am having doubts about wanting to return to H&R Block this coming season as over the past few years it has just become too overwhelming. They do appreciate me there and that is the one thing that has kept me going For as long as I have. But everyone thinks I am the only person in the world that knows how to solve a problem on top of the issue that we have been short staffed there in the past few years. So to sum up, if anyone’s willing to do a reading to help give me some clarity on that front, I would appreciate it. I welcome just any advice as well.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Uncertainty.

Post by Firebird »

Hey there RJ, did you ever get any clarification on this issue?
bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Free Readings - Requests & Offers”