A comforting release with a medium

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

A comforting release with a medium

Post by Anubisa »

Hi everyone,

I don't often get together with a medium. Not because I don't believe in them, but because I don't have the money. This year, I had to resolve an issue which had been plaguing me for so long. I got in contact with the medium in October but the medium was available in early November. So I made it a late Halloween gift for myself. So I have for so long been needing to have closure for the death of my fur son Wally. We had to put him down in 2021 and I mourn him a lot more because I wasn't there when he was euthanized. I needed closure and needed to contact him. Luckily, the lady was able to contact him. My grandma came through with him and there were things that I knew that no one else could know that she talked about. She said that he wasn't angry and that he was happy on the other side and that they were with my grandma and grandpa. She told me he still visits. After my visit with her (it was online) I felt so happy and I don't feel guilty anymore. I'm also happy that he visits still. It's good to know that he still wants to see us.
Anubisa
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A comforting release with a medium

Post by Firebird »

Glad you were able to get that closure, Anubisa. :)
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Thats wonderful you got some answers..
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Thank you everyone. I just am so happy that he is happy on the other side.
Anubisa

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”