Crystals and Energy Work : Reshaping Reality

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Awakened1

Post by Awakened1 »

By Awakened1 aka Mike

Link : http://awakened1.blogspot.com/2006/08/c ... aping.html

We each work with energy daily, in everything we do. The universal life force, chi, prana or whatever name you call it, flows constantly from the source energy. Once we awaken and learn to work with the energy and allow it to flow without fighting it we are able to raise our consciousness and experience it more fully. There are many ways to work more closely with this energy, from meditation, Energy healing, and working with crystals, to observing the effects on our lives that we once did not notice. Working with energy and crystals may be fairly new to western culture, but is something that every ancient and indigenous civilization has practiced for 1000's of years. Many cultures in the west and mystics alike worldwide are very much aware of the positive effects of activley working with this universal life force.

Is it any wonder why crystals, quartz specifically are used in almost all electronic deivces, watches, computers? Crystals magnify, store and use energy for many things. In healing for example, Reiki, Shamballa and other forms of energy work, crystals are used to project healing energy, and achieve higher states of consciousness. For example, everything has a specific electromagnetic field, an energy field, Crystals included. When energy is applied to them, the energy flows through and out the terminated end. Double terminated crystals can generate massive ammounts of energy. This can be seen in Kirlian and other types of photography. When you learn to access the universal energy that is flowing through all, then you can learn to channel the energy through special breathing and meditative process. This is a natural state for our body and all things, we have become unconsious and forgotten this throughout the years, as mainly here in the west, we are basically unaware of the information, we are not taught it in schools and many label it purely mystical.

As a modern Shaman, if I must put a label on it, I work with energy and crystals on a daily basis and learn how to apply what energy where in my day to day routine. Clear quartz is the most common metaphysical tool and overall can be used for most all energy work. In healing you channel the energy through the body, projecting it mainly from the hands and palms. When working with crystals you hold a crystal in your dominant hand and project the energy from hands through the crystals terminated end. This amplifys and intensifies the energy, sending it where it is needed. You have to remember, everything is energy. The physical being the lowest vibrating field of matter. Yet this reality is the least real. When you raise your vibrations and begin to work directly with the energy instead of fighting it, you open realms that were once considered strictly off limits. You being to learn about how thoughts and energy manifest our physical reality. And in turn participate in this cosmic game from a more pro active stance. Especially once you become aware of the way the chakras and energy field apply to the human body.

For example, does it not incur that if we can program crystals in our technology that you can program a crystal itself. Many ancient civilizations, mainly Atlantis and Lemuria were said to have programmed crystals with knowledge and healing abilities. Now to some this is far fetched, something that society has labeled as pure fantasy. These crystals which are rare, known as Record Keepers, named after the pyramid like etchings within or raised on the faces of crystals found worldwide. I have a coulple very special ones that I use and have had amazing results with in meditation.

The Lemurian crystals are another, these crystals are unique in that they are not found in clusters as crystals grow, they are found loose in the dirt and sand around mines throughout Russia, Mozambique, Peru and Brazil. These crystals have bar code like ecthings running down the sides of the crystals, and are said to be programmed with information about our consciousess, healing and wisdom from the ancient civilization. These crystals are an anomoly of nature. I also have 4 of these that I use on a regular basis. I have had some intense stories from others I have passed these on too and have also had some very heightened states of consciousness to say the least utilizing these tools.

There are countless variations of crystals and each one having metaphysical properties dating back to the beginning of all civilizations. In Egypt, Sumeria and Native American cultures, crystals were revered as sacred for the potential they have. When used properly for the highest good, they can be tremendous tools in meditation and healing. Energy healing works by channeling and applying the energy to balance the chakras and energy body. All disease and physical problems begin in the energy and then manifest into the physical body, so becoming attuned and aware of the life force energy and how to better live in harmony with it can have tremendous benefits. It is all about being aware, observing as we act and noticing the signs that are hidden in plain sight each day. We can learn to navigate this reality and co create at levels never thought possible.

Peace and Light
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hey Mike,

I found a Record Keeper Tibetan Black Quartz--very powerful!! I agree with you that crystal work is a way of life. . .many blessings on your journeys.

Peace,

bsp
Awakened1

Post by Awakened1 »

being-singular-plural wrote:Hey Mike,

I found a Record Keeper Tibetan Black Quartz--very powerful!! I agree with you that crystal work is a way of life. . .many blessings on your journeys.

Peace,

bsp
The Record Keepers are amazing! thats awesome. Tibetan Quartz are very nice

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”