Christian - Speeking in toungs?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Addalaide

Christian - Speeking in toungs?

Post by Addalaide »

I whent to my moms church tonight though some intresting things happend, a girl had a cesure and thay cleared the room and we all had to go outside and thay started praying, and a kid ( like really a kid 16 y/o ) started praying in tounges like 2 differnt languages i think, it was intresting, i hadnt ever witnessed it befor, but why do you think this is possable for people who dont know any other language than freach from school could speek hebrew? It sounded hebrew or arabic, middle estern language. I really dont think he new he was doing it, all the youth stoped praying and just looked at him and he kept going untell the paster came out to talk about what happend.

My mom said at an event she whent to alot of people started praying like that and someone got up and trandlated it, witch seams odd to me really, but this kid whouldnt be able to pronouse like he was if it was fake, it sounded very clear, not studdering or anything, just came out.

I was wondering what people thought of this? Fake? Its prety intresting when people speek/pray in tounges is an ancient language, witch is what Jesus probly spoke.

Maby there acculy being taken over by something? Its kinda intresting to me, i hadnt ever witnessed it, i have herd about it befor, but never herd it or seen it.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
QIO

Re: Christian - Speeking in toungs?

Post by QIO »

Addalaide wrote:I whent to my moms church tonight though some intresting things happend, a girl had a cesure and thay cleared the room and we all had to go outside and thay started praying, and a kid ( like really a kid 16 y/o ) started praying in tounges like 2 differnt languages i think, it was intresting, i hadnt ever witnessed it befor, but why do you think this is possable for people who dont know any other language than freach from school could speek hebrew? It sounded hebrew or arabic, middle estern language. I really dont think he new he was doing it, all the youth stoped praying and just looked at him and he kept going untell the paster came out to talk about what happend.

My mom said at an event she whent to alot of people started praying like that and someone got up and trandlated it, witch seams odd to me really, but this kid whouldnt be able to pronouse like he was if it was fake, it sounded very clear, not studdering or anything, just came out.

I was wondering what people thought of this? Fake? Its prety intresting when people speek/pray in tounges is an ancient language, witch is what Jesus probly spoke.

Maby there acculy being taken over by something? Its kinda intresting to me, i hadnt ever witnessed it, i have herd about it befor, but never herd it or seen it.
http://www.meta-religion.com/Linguistic ... _today.htm

Mere brain function.

If you allow me I will send you a email with something called the ghost in the machine that shows that we have no soul in the traditional sense and gives real medical instances that show the fallacies.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Yes, i whould love to read it.

I also herd about a soul weight, where when people die thay loose like a lbs or 2. Is that just from the musles relesing there tention and the true wither showing? Or is that unexplaned as of now? ( i also know that bowls are relised but i didnt think it equaled the weight )
Merry Part
~Addalaide
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

Addalaide wrote:Yes, i whould love to read it.

I also herd about a soul weight, where when people die thay loose like a lbs or 2. Is that just from the musles relesing there tention and the true wither showing? Or is that unexplaned as of now? ( i also know that bowls are relised but i didnt think it equaled the weight )
A pound or two? I've heard somethign like that...except there was a very precise number to it, and it was well under a pound... something like 1.8637 ounces...I have no idea anymore where I read it or how the number was obtained. Hmm...now I'm curious, I'll have to try to track that down.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Yeah i know it was always the same number, but i didnt know what it was. Or why.
Merry Part
~Addalaide

Return to “For Everyone”