He is a liar.

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
IceDragonX

Post by IceDragonX »

Thanks for the encouragement faith. :) I am slowly, but surely getting better. I know I still hurt when I even think of him, but I do not miss the poor attitude he displayed to me. So I just don't think much of him and I am having a good time with friends and my roomates. I am sorry that some one would ever use you like that. That is very cruel. I hope you will slowly get better and happier as the pain begins to fade. Not all people are as intentionally cruel like that. :)
Freedom is a State of Mind...
[pixiedust]

Post by [pixiedust] »

IceDragonX wrote:Thanks for the encouragement faith. :) I am slowly, but surely getting better. I know I still hurt when I even think of him, but I do not miss the poor attitude he displayed to me. So I just don't think much of him and I am having a good time with friends and my roomates. I am sorry that some one would ever use you like that. That is very cruel. I hope you will slowly get better and happier as the pain begins to fade. Not all people are as intentionally cruel like that. :)
Yes you are right not all people are as intentionally cruel the thing is I lied 2 him before my mother was so against our relationship that she forced me to lie to him or she would hurt me and i did...bt he forgave me and he knew it was all to do with my mum in tht sence i did owe up to him and tell him the truth and he understood so i was quite happy bt actually shocked by his reaction koz i thought great ive blown it our relationship is over because of me and then i lied the second time because i felt he was cheating on me he was always close to this girl i didn't know wot to think or say so i lied so that i could find out for my self altho at the time there were rumours flying around tht he had been seeing some one else i felt confused and then he found out and it was over just like tht...Any way im glad tht ur moving on because im strugglingi ....with it bt i still think you should forget about him and start making afresh...being single can be a good thing u know...it's the relief i suppose.
IceDragonX

Post by IceDragonX »

I know how hard it is to struggle like that, do you have friends you can talk to about this? If not, you could always talk to me privately if you just need some one to listen to you. Going through all of these emotions are hard to deal with alone without support.

And I am not doubting being single is ok. ;) At first I was scared to be alone, but now I feel a lot better with the sense of freedom of being able to do anything I want on a whim. I have a lot of loving friends, so they helped a lot with keeping me occupied.
Freedom is a State of Mind...

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”