Samhain

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

I just thought maybe I could get some practice in before Samhain. My friend should be coming over then and I don't want to look like complete idiot. :D And I was hoping to talk to my Grandma (my mom's side) alone without Kim. Thanks Everybody! :D
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

WELCOME!
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

For Samhain we usually have a bonfire and a letting go ritual. Then have fun honoring the year and life (of the God) that has passed and bringing in the beginning of the next cycle.

Oh, and you can definately make your own ouija board. A friend and I carved one out of an old coffee table and it worked *too* well. It was one of those old style, heavy ones made of real wood.
WolfWitch

Post by WolfWitch »

Just taking time to wish every one a blessed Sam Hain. I pray you all enjoy yourselves as much I intend too.

Haley: As long as you are honest and don't try to "fake" anything for apperance sake, you CAN'T look like an idiot. At worst you will appear to be someone not fully experianced on the ritual, and that's okay. We all have to learn at least once, twice for those of us with bad memories. Your friend will understand.

Blessed rituals.

WW.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Thanks! I didn't look like an idiot because my friend didn't stay long enough for us to do that. We tried a little (with a technique that her aunt had used) but I think we were doing something wrong.....And I would never fake somethign like that! I wouldn't even touch the pendulum we were using. I didn't want my hand to jerk and then us get all excited about it because we thought we had actually gotten in contact with a spirit.

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”