Premonitions, telepathy, empathy, and clairvoyance

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.

do you have premonitions, telepathy, empathy or clairvoyance?

all of the above
22%
none of the above
22%
premonitions
13%
telepathy
4%
empathy
35%
clairvoyance
4%

Total votes: 23

Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"*slaps forehead* I've heard of those. Empathy....like Phoebe right?"

thats about the size of it.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Okay! :D
[Kris]

Post by [Kris] »

I have premonitions. I am still working with the knowledge that I have and that I have sustaind from the wonderful helpers on this site. I have had about five or six of my premonitions come true so far.
*The way we respond gives the things we respond to a special quality. In a sense, we make them what they turn out to be for us.*
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

if i ever get a strange urge that seems to come out of nowhere i go ahead with it, doesnt always turn out so great but it's always worth it lol.
Ditto. If nothing else, I might learn something I hadn't thought to look for before.

I definately agree that all/none of the above would fit me better. I'm fairly strong at reading my empathy, but I've definately had experiences with most of the others, or at least feelings strong enough to mimic them.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Some stones/crystals to help shield an empath from 'swamping' [ swamping - other people's emotions driving you mad]

Falcon[hawks] Eye

Red Jasper [ good with carnelian, together]

Carnelian

Haematite [ good with aventurine, together]

There will be others too, but these are stones/ combos. I use all the time.
I also take and use my M.P.3 player[ loud rock] as this drowns out 'feedback' and makes me able to deal with crowds/busy places.
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

Thnx for the tips eretik ;)
I am definatly going to try some of the stones, because i am really having problems with my empathy affecting me too much...
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Just waiting for my mind to catch up with me.
Kifes42206

Powers

Post by Kifes42206 »

I really dont know what i have as a power wise but im going to have to say that the closests thing i have id empathy, i have always just been good with people and when i say that i mean i can have someone tell me somethings about a certain person and without even talking to them i can tell what that person might do i specifc situation. I have gotten complete strangers to tell me their secrets that no one else knows and i dont mean the power of persuation,i dont know i just say its my little gift i have same with my mom, she can meet someone and tell whether they will be good to her or not no matter how they act, i dont know what you would call that but, I dont have preminitions, but maybe a little telepathy but i havent worked with that very much yet. Its just something ive always been able to do and people are pretty taken by it. Sometimes its pretty funny to sit back and watch the events i predicted unfold and say to myself i told you soo.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”