Are Your Parents Like Mine??

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

FYI Apparently the no stealing one actually refers to kidnapping. Stealing was forbidden by state law, but it wasn't a capital offense. Kidnapping is.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

No when i was in church the baptist church didnt have anything like that. But i did go on alot of mistion trips, and what i did like about them is thay didnt go to another country or anything, we whent a hour away for a week and played with orfans all day and cleaned up and painted there home, and did things like that where we didnt go to another country we fixed things here in out state.

But my moms church rases money for there mistionets and i give to them sometimes.

I dont really like to give to over seas charatrys, nothing wrong with it, its good people are helping eitchother, but i think we need to work on our towns and communitys insted of places we will never go to. I think its wrong for someone to give to kids in africa but walk by a homeless person/child and tell them to go away.

* is really big into helping people btw *
Merry Part
~Addalaide
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Well whatever. So then I've broken two commandments. Wait, then why doesn't it just say 'Don't kiddnap'?

I totally get what you're saying Addalaide. It ticks me off when I hear of people doing things like that. (I've never actually seen someone tell a homeless person to go away because there are none in my town....Well one I think, but people talk to him.....)
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Well whatever. So then I've broken two commandments. Wait, then why doesn't it just say 'Don't kiddnap'?
Cause they like to be complicated? I was just saying you're obviously not the evil person they think you must be because of how you dress. If they paid attention to their own book they might treat you better.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Oh, okay! :D

After today I think a few of the preps are still going to not like me soo much. :oops: I kind of put a hate rant on my myspace blog and two them are on my friends list. (they requested to be my friend by the way....which is kind of weird....I'm thinking it was a dare.) And I kind of but not really mentioned one of them in my blog. If they read then they might be a little pissed. I haven't sent it yet because I'm still working on it but I will send it. Some of the stuff I said should be quite eye opening for them. I'm hoping it will help me get it known that their words do hurt people. Okay I'm getting sleepy....I'm gonna get off now......
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Yeah strangly enught more than half the people on my list are christion teens....and i really dont know why, thay probly never even look at my myspace. But yeah i rant like hell on mine eveyonce in a while and i ticked off my sisteres vegan friend...not my falt...i dont see anything wrong with my racoon tail key chain.....meh anyways. For me its like hard to determin weither i should piss someone off or not. Cause i end up feeling bad for them if i piss them off, but then i just really want people to know that what there doing is herting me/other people. The thing that pisses me off the most is religion though. Ok, sorry that was all pointless ranting.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Same here.....lol just laughing at the racoon thing.... :lol:
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Tee hee.. The racoon tail reminds me of my friend Scott's jeep...

He had a stuffed frog keychain, a fox claw back scratcher and a human (resin) skull in the back. A bunch of his friends were in there waiting for him and started noticing this stuff. They found the first two things and started giggling nervously thinking Scott was a weirdo (he is) then they saw the skull. Scott and I came back just as they were piling out of the jeep so fast we thought it was on fire!
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

lmao :lol: :lol:
That's too funny!!!! What happened after that? Did they get back in the jeep or did they just start running?
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Scott put all his stuff (except the keychain, he needed that to start the jeep) under the front seat which I sat on cause I was the only one willing. They were ok enough to finish the trip. They thought it was pretty funny afterwards.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

I'm still kind of laughing about that. :lol:
[BeautifulWitch]

No worries mate.

Post by [BeautifulWitch] »

Your mother is alot like mine. But as for your father, he's worse. My STEP-Father completely hates me, because i'm not his kid and i refuse to take part of his oh so amazing "Family".

I failed math already so don't worry i get the teacher can't teach thing. Math has never been my strongest subject and this teacher thinks he's smarter than everyone else so he HATES having to teach us. And when he does he doesn't wana help people. So i hit the "Lazy" boat. My mother says it's my fault i don't have as many freidns as enemy's. But it isn't mine or our fault. People choose not to open there mind and see the possiblites at hand. So they hate us for stadning out. (Sounds like my sister XD) Any way...Just because you act different or seem different at school isn't your fault. And about your mother and father, well you'll survive. I did when Elliot came into my life, either way they can't control you for too long...Can they??

Return to “Teen Concerns”