The Covenant...grrrr

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Shadow27

Post by Shadow27 »

I shall apologize for me spelling, that is, it is bad I see now , but I wrote that in quite affective state.

I hardly find my post “random“, but oh well we cant all understand each others, or read between the lines . Which is ok.

If I would post my views in “my own post/s” , as you daringly stated, then I must say that I don’t see the points of topics and sections in forums . Now that would be “random”!

And a piece of advice , stick to the fan fiction , rather than psychology , because ( no offense ) You are not that good in whole issue .

However thank you for your comments, I tend to take, ANY criticism as serious affirmations that should be considered about.

:wink:
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

@shadow27: She was speaking to a different user whose only reply was "lmfao", not to you.
:lol:
Shadow27

Post by Shadow27 »

Ooops ! Than I’m honestly sorry (I even found meself into that reply. -_- )
And embarased badly.
Sorry again for missunderstoodmnet , and thank You ReleaseTheBats for leting, silly me know.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”