All are welcome!
@ngel

Post by @ngel »

well mine takes me way back when i met my current mentor
after a few lessons i wanted to know my soul type
thats when i found out i was angelick so thats my username comes from
Nic O'Loughlin

Post by Nic O'Loughlin »

Mine is named after the very sexy vampire in this thing I'm writing called Eternal Night. It's really good, I think.
glindella

Post by glindella »

I go by Glindella everywhere on the internet.

It started in high school, oddly enough because of witchcraft. A kid asked me if I cursed people, I said no and he said I was like Glinda, the good witch from the wizard of oz. My best friend had issues pronouncing Glinda, so she butchered it into Glindella, because its essentially a made up word no one else uses it :)
Charmed:_I'm_Sure

Post by Charmed:_I'm_Sure »

I think it's pretty clear what's behind my username. I heard the "I'm sure" part somewhere and kinda liked it, so that's that
Spell_of_The_Isle

Post by Spell_of_The_Isle »

There isn't anything fantastic behind my username, but it's one of my favorites! I role play and write a lot on different web sites and I once tried to incorporate a potion that smelled of an isle into one of my fabrications.

And while I was thinking about it, I slapped a "Spell_of_the_" to make it sound a little more interesting.
"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

Well K and G are my initials and the witch part is obvious. So, I wasn't in a very imaginative mood at the time I'll admit LOL
sunstoneleo

Post by sunstoneleo »

Mine is because i am a Leo, and sunstone is one of my stones that goes with my horoscope. I read that in a book somewhere. But i also think it is a beautiful stone. I think my stone is actually peridot, but bright green? ewww!
fallinforyou

Post by fallinforyou »

I choose fallinforyou because the reason I joined this board is because of a guy named Matt that I just happen to be falling for at the moment... stupid, I know
occulture

Post by occulture »

Well I am kind of a hack web designer. And I am going to sleep one night trying to figure out what I am going to call my site and really stressing out about it because I am a brooder like that and I start praying to my gods and goddesses to bring me something in my dreams. I wake up in the middle of the night and google occulture and liked what I found. Really any good idea I have comes from a dream like that heh.
ThePaganMafia

Post by ThePaganMafia »

Mine began as a kind of joke and then since alot of people loved it I began using it for everything.
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/832gfna.jpg[/img]
The Official ThePaganMafia Fan Forum:
http://thepaganmafia.proboards53.com/index.cgi
mysterychild

Post by mysterychild »

My name is a result of what I was feeling at the time I joined. Everything I thought I knew about my life was upside down at the moment and it was a mystery as to what I wanted. I felt like a child who had just lost his best friend and didn't know what to do or who to turn to...hence the name mystery child.

I'm not so desolate now...it was just a rough day, but I liked the name so it just kind of stuck.
JacklynSnyder1o1

Post by JacklynSnyder1o1 »

My name is Jacklyn Snyder so I put that in my username so people will know who I am.
The 1o1 is something my friend and I share in our usernames. I think I was named after JFK's wife. At least, that's what my father told me. My mother told me I was named after my grandfather Jack. =D
In light,
Jacklyn
---
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which slides like an hybrid emotion
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which hurts like artificial love
-♥
BunnyGurl

Post by BunnyGurl »

In my younger days, me and some friends all had nicknames, and I use to be called bunny, because I LOVED the playboy bunny. I still like the Playboy bunny! I even thought about getting it tattooed on my back!
jijmmmmmtmtm

Post by jijmmmmmtmtm »

aaaslayer...Against All Authority. I chose slayer because it's my favorite band. At least all the old slayer music before "God Hates Us All"
Szette

Post by Szette »

My name comes from my middle name, Suzette. I wanted it to be my magical name, but I also was working on finding my magic number. Suzette just didn't add up, so I dropped the U. I always disliked Suzette as a kid, but I guess its kind of grown on me.
Blessed Be,
Szette

Return to “For Everyone”