May day eve ritual

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
jags610

May day eve ritual

Post by jags610 »

My aunt who did this ages ago said this works. First, watch out for the full moon -- let me repeat ... FULL MOON! on the eve of May. Once you've marked that date down then you're ready to do the ritual. On the night of May day eve before you sleep, place a basin of water under your bed. You'll be able to dream about the man whom you're going to marry. He might not be the man of your dreams but, hey, at least you would know, right?
Mystical Onyx

Sounds like another spell I know

Post by Mystical Onyx »

That sounds very similar to another spell I know, except you use The Lovers card out of a tarot deck and you place it under yourt pillow on a Friday night under a full moon. But I'll try this, it sounds interesting. Thanx
-Mystical Onyx :D
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I've got a couple like that, but they are both done on Valentine's Day. Popular spell!

Mystical Onyx

Oh really

Post by Mystical Onyx »

Well, I'll try the one Jags when there's a full moon on Mayday's eve and that's not this year. But thanks for the spell.
Mystical Onyx

V-day spell

Post by Mystical Onyx »

Can I have that v-day spell. I would like it.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Hi Mystical,

Here are the two V-day spells I have:

To Dream of Future Lover/Mate

Needed:

Bay leave

St. Valentines Day (Feb. 14)

Place a bay leaf under your pillow on St. Valentines Day and you'll dream of your future lover/mate.

To Dream of Future Lover

Items Needed:

3 White candy-coated almonds

When to do spell:

Valentine's Day Eve (Feb. 13th)

Long ago, this day was considered a very magical one. Traditionally, this was believed to be the day when the birds would begin to sing again. It was also known as St. Valentine's Eve. Foods associated with romance were prepared and at night, many people performed rituals to induce prophetic dreams, hoping to see a future lover. The dream spell which follows is very old and perfect for this day. Before going to sleep, place three white-candy coated almonds beneath your pillow. Concentrate as you say:

Almonds, symbol of love and fertility,
Let me see who my lover will be.

Without thinking of anyone specific, go to sleep. Sweet dreams.

Good luck!
Mystical Onyx

Thank you

Post by Mystical Onyx »

Thank you .
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

No problemo!
Mystical Onyx

Hey

Post by Mystical Onyx »

Have you ever tried the spell I posted. The one where you take the lovers card out the the tarot deck on a Friday of a Full Moon and like just go to sleep and your suppose to dream of your lover? The first time I did that It worked and has been working ever since. It's a good spell. Nice and simple. No hard work to do with it. ::coolglasses:: Well I can't wait for the next full moon. I have a pack of cards and I'll will do this spell. See Ya
Frankie
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I haven't used it, no.

Mystical Onyx

If you have a pack

Post by Mystical Onyx »

Well, there is a full moon this week. If you have a pack of cards take the lovers card and place is under your pillow. Then just go to sleep (on that Friday night). I'm excited about this spell. I haven't used it in a long time, but I know it works.
Frankie

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”