What's your favorite element?

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What's your favoirte element?

Earth
21%
Air (Wind)
17%
Fire
21%
Water
42%

Total votes: 53

TheFireWithin

What's your favorite element?

Post by TheFireWithin »

I saw another topic like this, but I thought it be easier to make a poll out of it, just to compare all of our favorites.
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i resond to them all but i connect with water best...depending on the curcumstances of interaction of course.
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

I'm suprised no one voted for fire..... It's probably tied with water for my second favorite element.
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I'm kind of glad you put this up again. I'm a water sign, and I've always been close to water, but lately air has been getting in there. Currently, air is my closest element, though as per usual I'm close to all but fire...

Though come to think of it, Loki hangs around the south quarter for some of our circles and he has been getting pretty mischievous lately...
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

OK sure ill stick my gnarled root into this topic. I connect so well with earth that I can't imagine myself finding that connection with anyother source. I see myself as put on the earth to worship it, and to help protect it. When I walk my dog everyday I look at the few trees dotted around, I see some with no leaves, small flickers of green life energy flicking under the bark. I see the mighty pines and evergreens, pulsating with power. I often sap some of the energy off the most energy rich trees and then turn around and nurture the weaked trees and plants. I had to see the tree infront of my house killed. THe guy next to us cut off the lower branches, and soon the tree was dying from having lost to much sap. At least once a day I would go the the ravine by my house, gather all the energy I could muster from the life around me, then trek home and release it into my wounded tree. When the complex's community league hired tree killers finally came to put it out of it's misery, I over heard them saying, that they didn't know how the tree had lasted as long as it did. Seeing the sap pouring from the day, slowely bleeding away the trees fuel. It hurt me inside.
[DarkWoman]

Post by [DarkWoman] »

:( Shaman, it hurts me too. I love our planet, and I just pray for the best, while doing what I can.

My favorite element is all of them, lol but I do work really well with water. I like fire too, air is great, and don't get me started on earth. I voted water because I work with water energy a lot lately.
DarkWoman
All healing takes place in the dark.
Draconis

Post by Draconis »

I voted for fire, I like its power and heat, I can just sit beside a fire for hours watching the wood being licked before being consumed, although im a water sign (Scorpio) I find it quite easy to absorb energy from fire which feels really nice because it warms me from my core.
All of lifes little problems can be solved by beating the buggers on the head with a broom.
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

I have been feeling very close to fire lately, so currently it's my favorite element.
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I'm another water baby. :-) Oddly, my Sun sign is Air, and my Rising sign is Earth. OTOH, I'm on the cusp with a water sign.

As I've said elsewhere, I'm trying to connect more with fire, but it's not working so well.
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

I'm Earth through n through, but I am also very close to Air.

Hey, we forgot Spirit. Now I'm sure if that was on the list we would of all voted for that. I know I would of :D
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Mines Fire, closely followed by Air
Parvati

Post by Parvati »

I voted for Air because I am a air sign. :D
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

I voted for water since i always find myself near my parks lake relaxing by the scene being a pisces thats obvious, but also very close to air.
Euthalia

Post by Euthalia »

I have also been very close to water :D
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

I love Air. :) My Sun, Moon and Rising sign are all Air. :D

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”