The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Well, quartz is a pretty awesome crystal. But there does come a line. If she wanted to do so much on quartz she should have made a seperate "Quartz Bible" as a companion book or something LOL
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

Sercee wrote:Well, quartz is a pretty awesome crystal. But there does come a line. If she wanted to do so much on quartz she should have made a seperate "Quartz Bible" as a companion book or something LOL

well, my point was more...I don't really think that every little formation that can possibly happen in a quartz crystal gives it all these way-out-there awesome powers that she describes.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I agree with you, Lafiamma. I should have quoted Enlightenment, I was referring specifically to something she said, but I can't exactly find it now. :)
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

Sorry Sercee, I added to my post, that's why you probably can't find the quote from me you were looking for.
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

Sercee wrote:I agree with you, Lafiamma. I should have quoted Enlightenment, I was referring specifically to something she said, but I can't exactly find it now. :)
Ah...ok
Shadow_Kitten

Post by Shadow_Kitten »

Lol, I got this book for Christmas . . . 2 years ago I think? I really like it, I think it's excellent! I haven't read any other books from her though, I'll keep an eye out!
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

just be careful if you're going to buy more than one of her crystal books, the ones ive seen and heard of are very much the same

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”