Imbolc Rituals?

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
[Enlightenment]

Imbolc Rituals?

Post by [Enlightenment] »

As we all know it was Imbolc yesterday (well for those of us in the NH anyway). Just wondering if anyone wanted to share their own Imbolc Ritual with us?
It was a Full Moon too which was ace! I'd finished my Ritual and went to look out of my bedroom window and the Moon looked like it was about to come into my bedroom lol. It was HUGE and so low, amazing site!!! I went to bed with the Moon Full shining through the gaps in my curtains onto my bedroom wall right next to my head. It was as if the Goddess was saying to me "Nice Ritual, I was there all the time watching". I love it when stuff like this happens and I love the way the Goddess tells you She's there :D

Anyway, any good Rituals or stories to share? I'm surprised this section of the forum is so empty :roll:
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

llughnassad it was for we southern hemispherians, and i didnt do anything lol, i find it difficult to remember the time when a sabbat approaches
Draconis

Post by Draconis »

I had a small bonfire in my garden, did a bit of meditation, channeled some energy, nothing major or anything jsut simple
All of lifes little problems can be solved by beating the buggers on the head with a broom.
[Enlightenment]

Thanks for sharing folks. No matter how big or small, it still means heaps!

Anyone else?
~Blessings One and All~

[ForestWitch]

Post by [ForestWitch] »

I burned my Yule greenery in a small bonfire and did a brief (VERY brief - it was subzero here!) Imbolc ritual. I did my full moon observance indoors this time around - not willing to risk frostbite! LOL!

I had baked some lemon poppyseed muffins the day before to consume and offer as part of my Imbolc ritual. I took the leftovers to work and had a private chuckle as people who would be HORRIFIED at the idea of a pagan ritual ate them completely unaware! :twisted:
[Enlightenment]

ForestWitch wrote:I had baked some lemon poppyseed muffins the day before to consume and offer as part of my Imbolc ritual. I took the leftovers to work and had a private chuckle as people who would be HORRIFIED at the idea of a pagan ritual ate them completely unaware! :twisted:
I like it, must try that one :lol: :twisted: :lol:
~Blessings One and All~

Draconis

Post by Draconis »

YAY POPPY SEEDS, the legal opium of the world
All of lifes little problems can be solved by beating the buggers on the head with a broom.

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”