Charmed (TV Show)

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Kim

Post by Kim »

I would like to have all of their powers but then again who wouldn't?? :) (kinda like Malinda Warren) I know how Prue died (kinda) I know that a Demon killed her but which one and when? Does anyone know the episode name 'cause I've never seen that one! :cry:
Listen to the sound of silence.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

the episode is called "All Hell Breaks Loose" and its the final episode of season 3. the Demons name is Shax(which kinda irritates me) and he didnt actually kill them. the episode ends with Phoebe trapped in the underworl, Piper got shot by some bimbo and Prue took her to the hospital where Piper died the episode ends with some time play by the source and the first episode of season 4 shows them mourning Prue.

i think i got it right, i havent watched my box sets in ages.

plus as far as the powers go, my favourite is probably considered the least impressive...i love blinking.
Pixie Tales

Post by Pixie Tales »

i think paige was left at a church or something right? then adopted?
how did she find her "sisters" ? i dont remember that far back

as for powers.. id love to Freeze time.. :twisted: id sooooo be a trickster..
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"i think paige was left at a church or something right? then adopted?"

thats about the size of it.

"how did she find her "sisters" ? i dont remember that far back"

Paige goes to Prue's funeral than phoebe gets a vision from her then later on they save her from Shax(if i remember correctly) than the Source takes it into his own hands and tries to turn her evil and the sisters stop that and they all live happily ever after
Shadow_Kitten

Post by Shadow_Kitten »

Lol, I'm obsessed with Charmed! I was SO happy when I found out I had the same name as one of them!

Paige was left at a church with a nun named Sister Agnes. Patty & Sam were forced to give her up because they feared for her life so as a result she was adopted by Mr. & Mrs. Matthews. She meets her sisters again when Piper cats a spell to find a lost sister, hoping to bring back Prue from the dead. Instead, it brings Paige to Prue's funeral. Phoebe & Paige shake hands & Phoebe has a premonition of Shax killing Paige. Because Shax was the one that killed Prue, she was even more determined to save Paige.

Lol, they hardly live happily ever after.
mystic black kat

charmed sisters

Post by mystic black kat »

u guys are kool the charmed sisters are awsome!!..i would also love to freeze time but also to be a white lighter..can u imagen going were ever u wanted wenever?i can!..whos seen the the babies there so cute!! :D
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

I used to watch that show, gosh it used to be soo good.

:(

Then it got kind of lame.

XP
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Witch13
Banned Member

one

Post by Witch13 »

one of the reasonsi am a witch now is that i am so addicted to charmed...i have seen all the episodes and my most favorite is when shax appears..those episodes are awesome...i miss Prue too but Paige has something special... she reminds of my self we are both newbies :)
and truth be told there are many things to learn from that show...
ImperfectAngel

Re: one

Post by ImperfectAngel »

Witch13 wrote:one of the reasonsi am a witch now is that i am so addicted to charmed...i have seen all the episodes and my most favorite is when shax appears..those episodes are awesome...i miss Prue too but Paige has something special... she reminds of my self we are both newbies :)
and truth be told there are many things to learn from that show...

LOL I hear ya...Me too... Charmed is the best.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

phoebe makes a deal with the source, she stays in the underworld (which separates the sisters) and source will ask tempus to turn time backwards.
but then again shax attacks and phoebe is not there to shoo him away so piper and prue are kit and lio comes in time to save only one of them and naturally he heals piper first. thats why prue dies...awesome episode, especially when prue shoots people with her powers hihihihi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG304gBivkw
see? i am a huge charmed fun hooray
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

I loved charmed as well, i always watch the marathons they have in the mornings. Those are always fun!

(:
Pixie 89

Re: Charmed (TV Show)

Post by Pixie 89 »

Pixie Tales wrote:ok so I LOVE love love Charmed. I have been watching the reruns on TV every day. I dont care too much for Paige and I miss Prue.

Anyone else watch(ed)

Yeah, I know what you mean~! That show used to be REALLY good,
then it got all lame..(That was when I stopped watching it, cause it just got all goofy to me.. >.<p )
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Ravengregory

Zenescope Brings Charmed To Comics!

Post by Ravengregory »

Zenescope Entertainment has officially announced they have obtained the comic book and graphic novel publishing rights to the television property CHARMED (1998-2006) created by Constance M. Burge from Spelling Entertainment, under license from CBS Consumer Products.

The comic book publisher, known for beautiful, sultry and strong female characters, has now added three more to the mix. The ultra-popular CHARMED television series aired for eight seasons on The WB network and averaged more than 4 million viewers throughout its run.

Zenescope's comic book series will feature a brand new storyline which picks up where the television series left off. The story follows the Halliwell sisters, a beautiful trio descended from a line of powerful but good witches, as they battle against evil beings in modern day San Francisco.

Attached to write the new comic book series is author Paul Ruditis, who has written several Charmed novels such as Leo Rising (with Constance M. Burge) and As Puck Would Have It. Co-writing with Ruditis will be Raven Gregory, writer of the acclaimed Wonderland trilogy published by Zenescope. Renowned artist Dave Hoover (Captain America, The Wanderers) will be providing interior illustrations for the series.

"The key to this series success is to strike a nice balance in creating a brand new, intriguing storyline for fans of the television show while also not alienating Zenescope and comic book readers who haven't really followed it before but might want to now that it's a comic," said Zenescope Editor-in-Chief Ralph Tedesco. "The great thing is that Paul and Raven have done just that with this story arc. Anybody will be able to pick up this series and follow it whether or not they ever watched the show before. Moreover, fans of the show are going to be thrilled when they see where this story goes."

Issue #0 is scheduled for a June release with issue #1 to debut at Comic Con International in San Diego this July.

About Zenescope Entertainment: Zenescope Entertainment was founded by Joe Brusha and Ralph Tedesco in 2005 and has quickly grown into one of the top comic book and graphic novel publishing companies in the world. Zenescope’s Grimm Fairy Tales series and subsequent spinoff series, which put a dark twists on classic fables, are some of the best-selling and longest running original independent comic books on shelves today. Zenescope’s other past licensed titles include the critically acclaimed Se7en and Final Destination comics and graphic novels based off of New Line Cinema’s film franchises.

About CBS Consumer Products:
CBS Consumer Products manages worldwide licensing and merchandising for a diverse slate of television brands and series from CBS, CBS Television Studios and CBS Television Distribution, as well as from the company's extensive library of titles. Additionally, the group oversees the CBS Retail Store and online sales of programming merchandise. For more information, visit www.CBS.com.
FireSpirit

Post by FireSpirit »

They should've made a Charmed video game. That would've been the best game ever.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I loved to watch Charmed. I still watch the reruns every once in a while.

I stopped watching it religiously, though, after they vanquished Cole, though...

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”