Luna and Sol - Sun Goddess and God

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Hey Fallenstar... it's me, , from the bookstore. I didn't know that was you posting here. No wonder you're from around here (mentioned in another post), because I met you personally and invited you, lol. Well, I'm glad you made it and hope you like it here. I'm surprised you remembered the name of the web site since I didn't write it down. I'm glad you did though.

I guess I am writing all this in the wrong place since it has nothing to do with Gods/Goddesses, but anyway, welcome to the board and hopefully I'll see you around more.

Thanks Rena for the nice comment about missing me. :) Yeah, I'm up walking around (well, actually sitting in front of the computer.) There is nothing really wrong with me anyway, just the normal crazyness in my life. (Yeah, I said "normal crazyness", lol)

anythingbutnormal

Post by anythingbutnormal »

JBRaven wrote:i also found that LUNA probaly ended up "becoming" Daina {Dark} and Lucifer {light}<not the icky christan boogie man> Daina becoming the most known.
Wait, also, Artemis' Roman Name is Diana, and ALSO, luna is a derivative or something, the word isn't coming to me right now, from the word lune, which means moon in french. So mybe Lunsolei would mean moon and sun because the SOLar system means"the sun system" which means that Sol, when translated, means "sun." I'll stop realising things now...
silvermists

Re: Question???info!!!

Post by silvermists »

thasme wrote::D That is neat . nevar knew that . I was wondering if any of ya'll know anything about Jason and the ship Argo, i Know his wife's name was Meda and what she did but I'd like to know the entire story. so any help or points to the right direction would be great......... Rena
Just off the top of my head:

Jason had to get the Golden Fleece to get his throne back. Medea was the daughter of the king, Aetes, who owned the Golden Fleece. She helped Jason get through the tasks the king set for Jason. They had two children together.

Jason then fell in love with a princess and was determined to marry her. Medea sent the princess a poisoned robe and it killed her. Medea then killed her children. She flew off in her chariot drawn by dragons and Jason died old, unloved, and homeless.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”