The Notebook.

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
twilight_lilly

The Notebook.

Post by twilight_lilly »

I saw this film for the first time last night, and I really loved it. It was so uplifting and yet sad at the same time.

Anyone else a fan?
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

That movie was really sad to me...I liked it. It was also sweet.
SaraSapphire

Post by SaraSapphire »

It was a good movie, but I thought the book was better (tends to happen). Ryan Gosling has always been a favorite of mine, and this was my second favorite movie of his, the first being "Stay".
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

One of my favorite movies ever. I'm not a big fan of the sappy romantic chick flick type movies but this one just grabbed my heart and still won't let go. I guess part of it is also that I've worked with the Elderly so some of this really hit home, but all together it is a wonderful movie with an amazing cast. I could find nothing wrong with this movie.

Blessed Be,
Wolf Heart
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

I read the book and saw the movie. They both made me cry.
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Hmmm never seen it but im gonna go online and see if i can watch it. If not Im gonna buy it. I love chick flicks and I love movies that can make me cry...Im a real sop at heart! lol!
Suppose;

Post by Suppose; »

I.Cried.So.Hard.

You can just talk about it and I burst into tears.

:(

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”