I MUST TELL EVERYONE!!!!

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
[Haley]

I MUST TELL EVERYONE!!!!

Post by [Haley] »

I'm totally falling hard and fast for my boyfriend. I love him so much. This might sound cliched and typical of recent relationships, but it's so true! He's caring, loving, knows when to slow down (or speed up :P :wink: ), funny, and all around great. Anyway, he's been through a lot these past couple of days trying to deal with his ex. She is a complete bitch. I was told by his close friends that directly after we started dating it was the first time they had seen him smile in many months. One girl said he wouldn't shut up about me in class. It eases my suspicions about him getting back together with his ex. Yay me! I make him happy! And yay him! He's happy! He also had 83 rules when he was dating the ex b*tch! One of which was that he couldn't talk to his best-est friend in the world! WTF?! He kissed me today and even though it was short and I just wanted to hide behind my hair, I loved it! After that we looked at the moon until Abe- our friend- waltzed by saying something obscene on the phone to her boyfriend. Ahhh....^.^;;; I'm on the ever popular Cloud 9! :P Anyway, I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone! :D :!:

Plus, he's taking me to Homecoming! Woot! :D :P
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

congrats girly...by the way whats "homecoming"
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Thanks! :D Lol. Okay, the first night there is a football game and the next a formal dance. That's basically it. A game and a dance. Don't ask me why it's all called homecoming because I'm still trying to figure that out. :)
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

lol, i was thinking it was like the sequel to a going away party, but obviously for when they come home lol...but that didnt seem right...thanks for clearing it up.
Courtney

Post by Courtney »

Isn't homecoming the first home game? I think that's it... or maybe the last.... but I think it is the first.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

It's not the first game. Our first game was two weeks ago and Homecoming isn't until October. It might be the last though...Hold on a second...Nope it's not the last game either. Hmm....This quite confusing. :?
brokenxdreams

Post by brokenxdreams »

Congrats! :D
kai

Post by kai »

Thats great :D Congrats :D.
[Kai]
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Thanks! :D

Any tips on how to deal with my dad?? He doesn't know yet and I don't want him finding out that Kenny just turned 17. I'm going to say that he's still 16, but I hadn't planned to tell him until mom spilled the beans or Homecoming. :?
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

It 's good to see you so happy. Go girl! I don't know how to advise on your dad -honesty is usually best,I think.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Thanks. He's amazing. He hurt his knee and lip again, but I'll make hime feel better. :wink: Lol! Just Kidding, pervs! :P

Being honest with my dad is like suicide; you will basically kill your own happiness. Besides, saying he's one year younger shouldn't hurt any...right? I'm not going to let my dad ruin this for me.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I suggest being honest with your dad. Is it really that important that he's 17 rather than 16? That doesn't typically make a huge difference. And if your dad finds out that you were lying about something that trivial it won't help other things, imo. If you like the guy this much, be honest about it and let him entrance your family as much as he's entranced you :)

Grats, btw!
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Ok. There is a concern about "statutory rape". :shock: However, I thought that the cut off date WAS 16. This law is silly when it's applied to a couple one year apart, but the law is the law. In this day and age, people look at litigation like the lottery these days.

When I was your age, I was dating a college student. THAT was fun. :twisted:
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Haley, aren't you over 16 now? I didn't even think of the stat rape laws, I was well past that age when they started really mucking around with them, but if you're under 16 (though honestly I thought it was 14...) then that's a good point: might not want to sleep with him, or hold off on the relationship for a bit if you don't want him to get in trouble.
bombalurina

Post by bombalurina »

Thats awesome! You sound really happy. About your dad though, eh, id probably tell him hes still 16, bu tthats just me. Definitely dont wait to tellhim though, because after a certain amount of time its too late, then when you finally want to tell him, its all awkward.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”