Book Review: The Basics of Magic: The Twenty Energy Transfer

Review and recommend pagan, spiritual, Wicca, & witchcraft books.
Pakkaram

Book Review: The Basics of Magic: The Twenty Energy Transfer

Post by Pakkaram »

Greetings. I am an Estonian Pagan and I have been Tokroda’s (his citizen name is Hannes Vanaküla) student for many years. I would like to introduce you his new book: The Basics of Magic: The Twenty Energy Transfer Channels.

Author: Hannes Vanaküla
Publisher: Noria Booksâ„¢

The Basics of Magic: The Twenty Energy Transfer Channels is an essential introduction to the spiritual structure of the world and of a person. For example, this book also talks about energetic differences between a man and a woman and abilities that different genders have in the field of witchcraft. It also talks about a person's twenty energy transfer channels and the Raktobler laws of the universe. For example, it teaches how to be able to use and how to use not only the force of the planet but also the force of the universe. The book also shows why and how our everyday lives are influenced by this what people call witchcraft and teaches how we can change our everyday lives better through witchcraft. This book also contains a lot of examples from life, which help to understand how magic works. The book is illustrated with many explanatory pictures.

I have written about a person's twenty energy transfer channels and the Raktobler laws of the universe in different forums, but in this book there is much more information about these topics. As I remember, this book (in American English) is with over 180 pages.

Topics in this book are serious, but there are many funny examples from life in this book that made me laugh. In this book there are many terms that could be unfamiliar to you, but the interpretations of the terms are not in the end of the book but in the text of the topics, so it makes it easy to follow and enjoy this book. This book gives a very wide picture about the world of witchcraft and in my opinion it is a “must have” book not only for beginners in witchcraft/paganism or people who are just interested in spiritual world, but also for people advanced in witchcraft/paganism. I am very glad that so spectacular book about witchcraft/paganism will be finally out for foreigners.
The Basics of Magic: The Twenty Energy Transfer Channels (written in American English) will be out in weeks in USA. By the way, this book (written in Estonian) has been out in bookstores in Estonia for a long time already.

Here you can already read some pages of this book (two first pages with text), which is written in American English.
http://noriabooks.com/?lid=1&bid=7

Here you can see the picture of the book, which is written in Estonian, and read a short introduction about it in Estonian.
http://www.raamatukoi.ee/cgi-bin/raamat?158932
Pakkaram

Post by Pakkaram »

I need to add that these texts about the Raktobler laws and different magics written in poor English, which I have written in foreign forums/boards, these texts are not from the book „The Basics of Magic: The Twenty Energy Transfer Channels”. These texts in poor english are translated mainly by me.
By the way, the initial/translatable texts of these poor translations were even not from the version of the book written in Estonian (except introduction and story of origin). I translated the texts about different magics, which were in Estonian Pagan Forum/Board (www.vaimumaailm.ee).

The book was translated by a translation agency in co-operation with one Estonian Pagan in order that through translation no meaning of the initial/translatable text could get lost and the translation would not be distorted. A tanslator must understand the cotent of the book in order to translate it perfectly.

Return to “Book Reviews”