Lackey and Hamilton?

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Lady Garnet Eyes

Lackey and Hamilton?

Post by Lady Garnet Eyes »

Does anyone here read Mercedes Lackey or Laurell K. Hamillton? I am a HUGE fan of their work and was wondering if anyone else read their stuff. Mercedes Lackey is a sci-fi/ fantasy writer, and Laurell K. Is a fantasy and romance writer. Anyone read them?
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

I haven't read any of Lackey's work but have come across it many times. Hamilton I've read and at first I really like her work until it all started muddling together, she puts far too much sex in her books and often I think that's all it's really about.

Blessed Be,
Wolf Heart
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I liked the first three books of the "Arrows of the Queen" trillogy, as well as the first two books in the "Vows and Honor" series. For some reason I couldn't get into some of her later stuff. I liked her entry in the Crome Circle series, and some of her Diana Tregarde series. I wish she'd done more with Jennifer Talldeer.

As far as Hamilton, I lost interest as soon as she got into kinky faries. Too much sex, not enough interesting stuff.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”