How do you know what your element is?

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Sheila Todorovac,
07-14-95
Dallas, Texas
(:
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

gingerfaith, would you mind if I post your planets in this thread or I'll message you instead?..

It seems that you lack fire element in your chart that's why you seem to be attracted to such.

I've read an information about the complements of the element. if you lack something of that quality in an element, you tend to seek it, and it tends to make you attracted to it.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

You can post here.
Arianna_BadWolf

Post by Arianna_BadWolf »

you are right there, we have all the elements within us, its just how they correspond with each other that gives them leeway one way or the other, how we are attracted this way or that towards them.
I think the zodiac may play a part, I am a cusp libran/scorpio, so I am air, and if I remember correctly, water as well. Both are elements I feel connected with on many levels, like the many many dreams I have flying, or just floating in the ocean. I think part of it is where I was born and where I remember being most at peace, which leads me to the earth, it's not an element I am overly fond of in the sense I am with the first two, but it is one that I know loves me greatly, as it feeds me, houses me, gives me a place to rest, and shows me wonderful beauty.

However, I do believe that fire is an inherited element. My whole family tends to be fascinated with it.

I suppose it's all a matter of perspective with most people, especially since there are lots of different information on things like this.

Witchy Woman wrote:While I'm relatively new to all this, I think everyone has all of the elements, wether they like certain ones or not. Its just a matter of finding them within ourselves.
Zak*walker

Post by Zak*walker »

Mine are (Water) and (Fire) water because i feel so safe and happy and connected when in or surrounded by it, and fire because it make me feel warm and happy and at bad times makes me realise the light shines brightest, i also find when casting and elemental O i get water and fire feelings when calling for them, hope this helps :) x

Blessed Be.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”