Anyone has Egyptian Ebook to share?

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
kuotetsu

Anyone has Egyptian Ebook to share?

Post by kuotetsu »

I need books that may suffice my study. thanks. preferably something like papyrus of ani and stuffs.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

http://www.sacred-magick.com/Main.html? ... ptian.html

It's not an e-book, but it has magickal information and papyri on it.I hope it's helpful.I'll see if Ican find anything else.
sunstoneleo

Post by sunstoneleo »

But i seems as thouug you have to pay $200 for a membership. I do not have that kind of money. Any other websites you can suggest?
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Eretik wrote:http://www.sacred-magick.com/Main.html? ... ptian.html

It's not an e-book, but it has magickal information and papyri on it.I hope it's helpful.I'll see if Ican find anything else.
thanks, but have you browsed the site? or have you read its contents already? they require membership for that...
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

No,I didn't have time.I'll check it now.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Sacred magick IS reputable, but the membership prices range from $25,basic member downloads to $240 premium membership.I'll see if I can find any free pdfs or downloads, but it may be a while before I get back to you.A quick search turned up nothing else with papyri or in depth information that was freely available and there are currently 'pending issues' with some sites on copyright infringements/legality...more later.
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Eretik wrote:Sacred magick IS reputable, but the membership prices range from $25,basic member downloads to $240 premium membership.I'll see if I can find any free pdfs or downloads, but it may be a while before I get back to you.A quick search turned up nothing else with papyri or in depth information that was freely available and there are currently 'pending issues' with some sites on copyright infringements/legality...more later.
i got a piece from sacred-texts homepage and then i manual browsed the site and found those articles in html format. for free.. thanks atleast you gave me the site.. i hope i can pay that fund too someday
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I was going to check sacred texts and arcane archives etc.later. I'm glad you got there first.That reminds me, these sites above [sacred texts etc]and some others of similar vein should be put in the resources thread, when it's organised. I had found some other links but they were outdated/dead.Would you like to share the Sacred Texts link address here? Means I don't need to go get it myself.I neeeed coffee.lol, and I have to go out to kids Xmas show soon[joys of parenthood.lol].
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Eretik wrote:I was going to check sacred texts and arcane archives etc.later. I'm glad you got there first.That reminds me, these sites above [sacred texts etc]and some others of similar vein should be put in the resources thread, when it's organised. I had found some other links but they were outdated/dead.Would you like to share the Sacred Texts link address here? Means I don't need to go get it myself.I neeeed coffee.lol, and I have to go out to kids Xmas show soon[joys of parenthood.lol].
sure, http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/index.htm here's the link to get into egyptian articles. :wink:
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Thank you both! Bookmarked for the ages!
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

Hey Kuo,

I've got several texts I swiped from the OSU database as well as a coupla Budge books I have as txt. files.

pm me.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”