scary frighting freaks

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
`amber

scary frighting freaks

Post by `amber »

hey.. i've been experiancing some wierd stuff going on..

actually, my cat has died sometime ago in a tragedy accident(under the tragedy sessions) well, recently, i went to visit her at the cemetary and a week after that i always dreamed about how she died.. and i would wake up with tears on my face even though i'm really 100% sure i did not cry! and i've been having this thing on for about 3days before i hardly could sleep for my full 8hours.. im really terrified cause, i love my cat alot, but i would prefer not to remember how she died when ever i tired to sleep..

any one know anything? please tell me..

thanks so much
`amber
[Obsidian]

Post by [Obsidian] »

That sounds to me like post-traumatic stress disorder. Talking it over with somebody would be a good idea. Apart from that I'd say that visiting the grave refreshed your memories that you suppressed. Maybe a l little personal ritual in which you ask whatever god or goddess you are drawn to to look after your baby would help you feel better about what happened? Just an idea

Harry
`amber

Post by `amber »

an angel t take care of my precious baby? :roll: SURE! i don't mind man! at least i can feel beter.. but when i woke up in tears i have a real funny pressance, not only from my cat but some others as well.. im not really sure but i just have that feeling.. which i really get freaked out..

what ritual? any instrustions?

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”