cancer

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Xzavier

cancer

Post by Xzavier »

Hi my astrology sign is cancer and I was wandering what element/s are related to it and what doese it mean?
Thanks Xzavier
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

While I'm sure BSP will have a more complete reading, I'll say this:

Cancer is prime water, and it means that you are a home-body, defensive, protective, and nurturing of your friends. Water means that emotion is a an important part of your mental makeup. It means that you make your decisions with your heart, not with your head, and that you value the people in your life and focus a lot of safety. Cancers typically don't ajust well to change.

However.

This is more the your avatar than actually you. Why do I say this? What do I mean? Because it's only your sun sign. Your sun sign is who you are only when you are ON, and ACTIVE. Your moon sign is what you are when you aren't thinking about it or are tired or are under duress. Your ascendant is how people see you when you first meet them.
To get more than just the barest caracature of you, you need to get your full chart cast. All a sun sign tell you is what you are comfortable with on a good day under ideal circumstances, with little or no depth or flexibility for situation, placement, or any other factor. Also, you kind of have to know *where* in your sign you are, since even your base level self is effected if you are close to other cusps and what house your sun is in.

Ultimately, this is why so many people aren't very much like their sun sign.

The sun sign is only a shadow of the tip of the iceburg.
Xzavier

Post by Xzavier »

Thanks a lot yeah that makes sense. I love water a lot and I am a realy good swimmer and I fell real relaxed when I am in water.
Xzavier

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”