Auras: a field guide

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Anive1

Post by Anive1 »

Ok, I've been practicing these stereograms for awhile and i get them, they're really not that hard, but when I practice trying to see auras using the same technique it doesn't work very well. I'm not saying I expect it to work fast. Does the technique on the site Obsidian gave work? Aside from that, has anyone else seen the stereograms. If I'm being annoying, sorry, I'm not trying to be. Hope you're all happy and healthy.

Have fun!

Blessed Be.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Personally, I don't think stereograms are very helpful for seeing auras.

A dark room, some meditation. and relax. If you can't see the vibes, see if you can feel them.
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

I've read books saying that we can really see the aura looking at the person through a glass tinted with dicyanin dye. It was conducted by Dr. Walter Kilner that believed that we can see the aura with that stuff.

But I think that the aura seen through the tube would be limited, unlike what we can really see potentially. Some people say that they feel limited to seeing the person's aura through the tube. It's a lot more better to look through your naked eye. Because the aura visible to the glass is only one part of the whole.

Here's the link to check. http://users.panola.com/lindgren/aura.html
Zero_TheBenevolent

Post by Zero_TheBenevolent »

very interesting and informative, Juniper. I've also been wanting to learn more about this, but I've just so many things I'm looking into already (crystals, astrology, OBEs and the like, etc.). I'll definitely have to come back to this. muchas gracias! :D

btw, i learned a trick to those stereograms from my father when i was an itty bity boy. what you do is put your nose to the stereogram (probably not too good for the eyes to do with a computer screen, tho) and unfocus your eyes. pull back from the stereogram slowly, keeping your eyes unfocused, and you should start to see the 3D image. focus carefully onto the image, and there you go. hope that helps anyone, i'm not very good at explaining things. and of course, its not very polite to stick your face into someone elses to try and read their aura ^_^ but maybe get used to how your eyes focus and unfocus with the stereograms. i don't know if it'll help with reading auras, as Juniper said, but its always nice to have a second opinion (Kolohe's for example)

Zero
Oakland Earth Dancer

Post by Oakland Earth Dancer »

This was such helpful topic. I've always thought and known about auras. But the thing is, I've never actually tried to see one. Now that I know how to and what the meaninga are of the different colors, I'm going to try.
Thanks!
(and I can see the pictures in those 3-D books :D )
Oakland Earth Dancer

Post by Oakland Earth Dancer »

When you find an aura, how thick or thin is line of the aura and how far away from the body is it?
redrockwolf

Seeing the Aura

Post by redrockwolf »

Can you train yourself to see the aura in color? I can see the auras of people, animals, and plants. But it's always hazy, like swirling smoke from a cigarette. I'd like to be able to perceive the colors.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Kirlian Photography showing auras and uses of auric info
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDOi1BLo ... r_embedded[/url]
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

how do u know if u found there color?
[color=#004000]~Krissie[/color]

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”