Has Charmed Started Again?

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Has Charmed Started Again?

Post by Revolpathon »

alright i just needed to ask this, charmed is aired again here, and who's the new chick? kaily cuoco is her real name.

i've seen up to season 7 and i can't remember them dying and being resurrected and being hunted by the press.

and why do i get the freaky suspision that there is a new witch in the house and is phoebe out of the whole "power of three thing"?
[Melissa]

Post by [Melissa] »

hehe right OK, first of all the new witch is one of Paige's charge's who is supposed to help the girls while they take a break from witching it, she lives with Paige and Piper at the mansion.
All the girls faked their own death so they could have a normal life and Phoebe moved out but she still sees her sisters. They don't use their powers much at all any more encase anyone with Dark magic can sense them and know they are still alive.

Hope that helped!!! :D
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

yeah, a bit.

so which season is this, and are they still shooting the show, cuz i thought they stopped.

if it's like way past 7 i need to start looking for a box set again, or use less than regular way's to obtain them.
Kim

Post by Kim »

Ah, I miss Charmed. I missed the last couple of seasons. But I watched enough to get what was going on. With Leo and all. And I watched the last Episode. Which made me cry..... :(
Listen to the sound of silence.
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

anybody know what happened in the last two episodes? i have seasons 1-6 and got the last season from the library but it was all scratchy so i missed about half of the last season. gurr. and i barley saw any of the last two episodes cuz it kept skipping. ANNOYING.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Kim

Post by Kim »

Okay, Well I don't really remember it exactly but here's a rough outline. Um......Crap! Well I do remember that They got Leo Back and they started their lives again. Phoebe got married. As well as Paige. I'm pretty sure anyway....If I'm wrong someone correct me! :) And They all had Kids. Phoebe had Girl twins, either her or Paige did. Like I said, I don't really remember. lol. But Yeah, and I do remember at the end of the last episode It showed Piper Reading out of the Book Of Shadows To her Grand daughter, and she was saying that one day it would be hers. And Then all of the Grand children come through the doors. Ah It was awesome! It made me cry. :cry: But That's really all I can remember. Sorry! =/

Here's some neat little facts and stuff about Charmed. ^.^

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158552/faq
The Mystic Pilgrim

Post by The Mystic Pilgrim »

I miss Charmed too. Granted it was terribly inaccurate, but it portrayed witches as "good doers." In my opinion, it just had a great storyline, especially Chris... He was a complete hottie.
JacklynSnyder1o1

Re: charmed started again?

Post by JacklynSnyder1o1 »

Revolpathon wrote: i've seen up to season 7 and i can't remember them dying and being resurrected and being hunted by the press.
Oh shit!
I remember that. The episode scared the crap out of me.
I'm not sure if I'm talking about the one you're thinking of but it was a really long time ago.
---
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which slides like an hybrid emotion
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which hurts like artificial love
-♥
Kim

Post by Kim »

Mmmhmmm! Chris 'twas a hottie! ^.^ lol. ;) oh and I liked Wyatt (spelling) too! But I liked the Evil Wyatt the best. He was a hottie too. :P Oh and Cole! Whew wee! he was fiiiine! :P lol...But that might just be me thinking that....lol....and I liked Leo too! Okay, so I liked a bunch of the guys on there........ :P lol....

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”