Pink

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
The Judge

Pink

Post by The Judge »

Anybody still listen to Pink Floyd?

I finally found a copy of "The Wall" the movie that still works. :D (you wouldn't belive how hard it is to find this hard copy in VHS anymore. :cry: )
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

I don't know if you were purposely looking for it on VHS but they do finally have it on DVD. Believe it or not, I've seen it at walmart!

- Amberrose
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

every once in a while... i have one of their cds somewhere
blessed be
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Love the Floyd.
:D
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Totally agree, dude. Our middle school had a painting of the Prisim on the wall of our school. It had a very strong and spiritual vibe, and I used to go there for renewal and play "dark side of the moon" in my head. :D
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

Pink Floyd is the music I listen to when I want to remember my teenage years, lol. Then I get so zoned that I have to put on somwthing more upbeat, like aerosmith, pixies, or bowling for soup.

- Amberrose
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I love 'Obscured by Clouds' it's early Floyd.I had an album of Syd Barrett's too, it was very trippy,I can't remember it's name.I also had Roger Waters 'Radio' Kaos. I'm not a fan of the later stuff,though,too introspective and serious.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Syd Barrett is my hero!
RIP
Shine on you crazy diamond.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”