looking for a tarot reading

For discussion and questions about the tarot.

is it ok to tell the people involved about what was predicted about them in a tarot reading?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:22 am

never!
9%
absolutely
27%
depends on what was revealed.
64%

Total votes: 11

[AmberRose13]

looking for a tarot reading

Post by [AmberRose13] »

I am looking for a tarot reading. usually I just read for myself, but I think I need another opinion. If anyone is up to the challenge, pm me and I'll send you the info.
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

Go here

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... 73&start=0

As for your question. it is the DUTY of the diviner to reveal all that he/she is given. If you are not going to pass on the given messages then you shouldn't be doing it!
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

Thank you for the reading Thet. It really made things a little more clear.

- Amberrose
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
HuntinOwl

Re: looking for a tarot reading

Post by HuntinOwl »

AmberRose13 wrote:I am looking for a tarot reading. usually I just read for myself, but I think I need another opinion. If anyone is up to the challenge, pm me and I'll send you the info.
can you tell us what pertains to
Do you have well thought out question.
bb
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

HuntinOwl wrote:
AmberRose13 wrote:I am looking for a tarot reading. usually I just read for myself, but I think I need another opinion. If anyone is up to the challenge, pm me and I'll send you the info.
can you tell us what pertains to
Do you have well thought out question.
bb
I actually ended up getting a reading done which was very helpful. My question was answered. But I am one of those people that doesn't mind other people practicing on. I actually do a lot of tarot readings myself, but I am only accurate with the person in front of me, or if I have a picture of them and do a soul tap.
Anyways, if anyone ever gets bored and wants to do a reading, feel free to PM me. Eventually I hope to get better and possibly do some echanges here.

- Amberrose
- R.K. Milholland
HuntinOwl

Post by HuntinOwl »

AmberRose13 wrote: I actually ended up getting a reading done which was very helpful. My question was answered. But I am one of those people that doesn't mind other people practicing on. I actually do a lot of tarot readings myself, but I am only accurate with the person in front of me, or if I have a picture of them and do a soul tap.
Anyways, if anyone ever gets bored and wants to do a reading, feel free to PM me. Eventually I hope to get better and possibly do some echanges here.

- Amberrose
Glad that you got it done, sorry that you can't read for yourself though most people can't do them selves objectively.
I don't do a lot of readings myself though,but maybe that's because I live in a city of only 521Orick Ca.
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

HuntinOwl wrote:
Glad that you got it done, sorry that you can't read for yourself though most people can't do them selves objectively.
I don't do a lot of readings myself though,but maybe that's because I live in a city of only 521Orick Ca.
Oh, I can read for myself, I was just looking for a second opinion.
- R.K. Milholland
HuntinOwl

Post by HuntinOwl »

ok,

Return to “Tarot Talk”